The Student Room Group

So it turns out..the GLS is a scam, thoughts?

Now here's a story for you folks. The recruitment team at the Government Legal Department are scammers. On the website, they state that they don't take anything into consideration apart from test results. This is a lie. I completed the tests and got through to the final round but was told that I hadn't scored highly enough in the CRT to get through to the Assessment Centre. My girlfriend (who has previously worked in a Govr Dept) completed the tests and has now been offered an interview at the Assessment Centre. I have completed the GDL and but worked previously as a nurse. My girlfriend will be starting her GDL in Sept.

So, how is it that two identical test results can produce a NO for me and a YES for her, coupled with the fact that I completed all my tests 5 minutes faster. Evidently, my previous experience as a nurse isn't something that the recruitment team at the GLS remotely value, despite their bleatings about not taking that into consideration.

I have asked for my test results to be sent, which by the way, they are legally required to do and I am ever so curious to see how this will be spun. What makes this story more interesting is that I filmed both of us doing the tests so I have evidence of all my answers and all my girlfriend's answers. I am really wondering about how I can expose this for what it is - an utter farce.
Reply 1
This sounds frustrating. Out of curiosity, what did you and your girlfriend score to get through?
Original post by KC1976
This sounds frustrating. Out of curiosity, what did you and your girlfriend score to get through?

That was the their only post in 2019 and they never logged in again since.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending