The Student Room Group

PPE at Nottingham/Exeter/Leeds

I'm applying for PPE without doing maths A level. As a result of this i am somewhat limited in terms of what unis i can apply for- as many require maths at A level. However the ones i am applying for simply require a GCSE A or B in it- i got an A.

Warrick is my first choice, as it's 'bridge' course seems really interesting - it seems much more interdisciplinary than other universitys. When i visited sussex, they said you simply learn politics with politics students, economics with econ students and philosophy with philosophy students.

I think i'll be applying for the 3 above universitys (I got AAAA in as level-A*A*A predicted, and A*A*A*AAAAAAB in GCSE) , but their website doesnt really make clear whether you really study the subjects together - or if you just study three subjects individually.

Can anyone shed some light/advice on what other uni's would be good choices?
Warrick + sussex/east anglia as my lower grade expectation are the only choices im firm on. Find it difficult to choose between the rest- and frustratingly the open days for essex is booked.
Reply 1
If anyone on here does ppe at any of the mentioned unis i'd greatly appreciate some info about what its like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending