The Student Room Group

why stare?

okay so on numerous occasions now i have caught this person staring at me, whether its intentional or i'm looking at the wrong moment idk but????
Reply 1
:ninja:
Sorry, if this is who I think this is then you just have a nice ass. Won't happen again. Probably.
Its normal, get used to it.
some people, including me, are just people watchers
Original post by Anonymous
okay so on numerous occasions now i have caught this person staring at me, whether its intentional or i'm looking at the wrong moment idk but????

OMG I have the same problem from a guy, and I'm a girl...
Depends on if it's just a glance that's been held a moment too long (hence you saw), or if it was freaky staring. It's not hard to tell the difference.
Reply 7
Nah this staring business is getting worse and people are staring for longer than just a glance it's like they're thinking stuff about you but you just can't tell what.. It annoys me and i get so paranoid.

One guy legit looked me up and down practically nodding in a clothing store and i just gave him the most dirtiest look and walked away even a waiter at a restaurant put me off he just stood there staring for time at me waiting for God knows what, i felt like there was something on my face and i had just ordered like wtf (he was hot though ngl) lool.

I just wish it would stop or at least know what they were thinking.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8

(edited 7 years ago)
Humans have eyes, eyes are for seeing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending