The Student Room Group

Does this girl like me?

Layla=girl i’m curious ab
sam=Laylas friend
couple school years ago Layla friends (sam wasn’t there) would always say that i had a crush on Layla when i didn’t even know her.

i saw Layla again couple years later. Here is story:
2 guys sat next to me & played board games. They asked if i wanted to play but i decided not too and Sam would sometimes join them. on picture day, i was in line to get in the building & noticed how Keya and Sam were out of the line then i saw them go behind me in line. When i go inside there was another line & when i was about to take a photo, Keya got out of the line & was staring right me while smiling like this. 🙂

I glanced back & she continued staring. I glanced again and she looked away while smiling and ran her finger through her hair. I got nervous and got up & was about to go, the camera man told me he wasn’t done tho

i got to class & my aquitance randomly asked “if everything was alright” i said yeah.(i think she spoke to him?) also after this he would say how i get girls. A day after that weirdly,One of sams friends sat at my seat so i moved seats & keya decided to join sam with others playing board games.

3 months later I’m walking to school without realizing she was walking infront of me (facing my direction and walking other way) and i was staring off too space at her and she was smiling like this 😃.

Another time i saw her face faced down at her desk while seated and i was standing far & i glance at her for a sec & see she is looking up at me with corner of her eye. She said she wanted to talk to quiet people outloud & im quiet.

Once I was talking to someone and laughing & she was looking at me while smiling like this 😃 . Then i turned back to my desk and i look back again and she is still staring at my direction but she stared away quickly when i look back. another time she tried to almost look back at my direction but i was staring at the direction 1st, so she turned her head back
Reply 1
i forgot to change all “keya” names to layla btw sorry
Original post by Anonymous #1
i forgot to change all “keya” names to layla btw sorry
Hi there
Why do not you ask her?
Reply 3
Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi there
Why do not you ask her?
she probably wouldn’t say the real reason and i never spoke to her before and i’m afaird of being seen as a weirdo. I know these “signs” could mean anything but i’m just asking what anyone here could possibly think
she probably wouldn’t say the real reason and i never spoke to her before and i’m afaird of being seen as a weirdo. I know these “signs” could mean anything but i’m just asking what anyone here could possibly think
We could give it a guess but only her has the answers to your questions.
Why not try to break the ice with her and see where it goes?
Of course that is if you like her.
Reply 5
Idk how to randomly approach her and talk to her without making it awkward honeslty. What do i even say and it’s worst when there’s so much people around that are listening. I could try tho. Also can you atleast say what you think if she likes me or not.
Idk how to randomly approach her and talk to her without making it awkward honeslty. What do i even say and it’s worst when there’s so much people around that are listening. I could try tho. Also can you atleast say what you think if she likes me or not.
Original post by fartface100
I could tell you that based on what you wrote she doesn't like you, while she does like actually. I could tell you that she does like you, while she does not actually. I am not in her head. I am not her. Every woman is different. I cannot say if she likes you or not.
But based on what you wrote, she seems curious about you. Or perhaps it is just coincidence that you catch her staring at you.

The only way to know is for you to try talking to her. You can just wait when you have the opportunity to be alone with her, to start a conversation.
Reply 8
I could tell you that based on what you wrote she doesn't like you, while she does like actually. I could tell you that she does like you, while she does not actually. I am not in her head. I am not her. Every woman is different. I cannot say if she likes you or not.
But based on what you wrote, she seems curious about you. Or perhaps it is just coincidence that you catch her staring at you.

The only way to know is for you to try talking to her. You can just wait when you have the opportunity to be alone with her, to start a conversation.
alright what should i say after i say “hi”
I do not know
Try to find something you could talk about with her
Maybe tell her you would like to be friends with her.
Maybe just talk about smth you have in common. For example if you’re in the same class then you could bring something up to do with that??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending