The Student Room Group

He used to stare at me constantly and then stopped. Why?

There is this guy who used to stare at me boldly. We would often make eye contact but then he stopped. The last three times I saw him, he didn't bother to look at me. One time he looked upset, so I thought it was because of that but two other times that wasn't the case. Did he lose interest or?

I already said earlier that we used to stare at each other a lot. It was going on for like a month, but then I started avoiding looking at him (because he is a guy from work). Like I walked near him and avoided his gaze. Could it be that he thought that I'm not interested and the reason why he stopped staring out of blue?
Original post by Anonymous
There is this guy who used to stare at me boldly. We would often make eye contact but then he stopped. The last three times I saw him, he didn't bother to look at me. One time he looked upset, so I thought it was because of that but two other times that wasn't the case. Did he lose interest or?

I already said earlier that we used to stare at each other a lot. It was going on for like a month, but then I started avoiding looking at him (because he is a guy from work). Like I walked near him and avoided his gaze. Could it be that he thought that I'm not interested and the reason why he stopped staring out of blue?

Probably...

Normally eye contact like this will escalate to a smile or something. If you purposely avoided his eye contact, chances are he thought he was making you uncomfortable or something (remember, it's a work environment so he has to be very careful about these kind of things).

Do you talk to him at all? If not, why not try and chat to him during a coffee break or something? At the end of the day, none of us here know the full facts so we can only speculate. The only way you'll find out for sure is to speak to him directly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending