The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Hull-York Medical School 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by studentAHA
I'll make a Facebook group now. Please reply to me so I can add.

Hi, i've requested to join the group.
University of York
York
Reply 981
Offer on thursday at 16:42!! SOOO HAPPY!!!!

I've requested, Name - Iram Farooq
I've requested to join
Name is Ashley Argento
I've requested to join- Samraj Singh Bhullar
Thanks!!!
Reply 985

I've requested to join!!! Name - Graciaa Singhal
Reply 986
Hey guys, I'm a graduate, got an offer.
Does anyone know when the last date to present degree results before starting it. My results of degree are published after alevel results day. I already have 2:1 in a degree, doing masters now so those are the results I'm waiting on. Dunno why I have conditional offer if I already meet the requirement. Really confused.
Original post by thesha
Does anyone know when the last date to present degree results before starting it. My results of degree are published after alevel results day. I already have 2:1 in a degree, doing masters now so those are the results I'm waiting on. Dunno why I have conditional offer if I already meet the requirement. Really confused.

Hi,
I'd contact HYMS for advice and make a record of what they've said. This way you'll know exactly what to do and have no worries of when to hand in results.
Original post by thesha

Hey! I'm exactly the same. I'm a masters student too, got a conditional offer even though I have a 1st in my degree, and my results will be out after a level results day! I guess it might be because they want us to finish the degrees before we start/not drop out now! I was going to ring them up and find out, it might just be an admin thing. I can't imagine it will be an issue if we already meet the requirements.
I tried emailing HYMS admissions last week about my offer but they still haven't got back to me, does anyone know how long they usually take to respond to emails, or what other email is best to contact them ?
Original post by nihil_nimis
I tried emailing HYMS admissions last week about my offer but they still haven't got back to me, does anyone know how long they usually take to respond to emails, or what other email is best to contact them ?

Call them, because even during the busy season (before and during interviews), they picked up the phone immediately.
Original post by nihil_nimis

As steamedyaoi said, give em a call. They actually pick up straight away.

01904 321690
Reply 992
I sent a request to join the group, my name is Victoria White
Has anyone else still not heard anything?
From the uni? I think all offers are out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by steamedyaoi
From the uni? I think all offers are out

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about rejections?
Sent them an email about a week ago after phoning them (to applicantfeedback), still haven't received a reply :/
Really want to know what I did bad in the interview.
Hi guys, does anyone know if HYMS have ever allowed someone in if they have missed there grades very slightly, say got AAB? I asked this question on Leicester thread and last year 51 people missed grades but 29 got in anyway. Anyone have any similar stats for HYMS?
Original post by maxross
Hi guys, does anyone know if HYMS have ever allowed someone in if they have missed there grades very slightly, say got AAB? I asked this question on Leicester thread and last year 51 people missed grades but 29 got in anyway. Anyone have any similar stats for HYMS?

I wouldn't count on it. The offer you are given is the one you should aim for :smile: AAA minimum.
Sent an email to applicantfeedback a while ago now, how long do they usually take to reply? >.<

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending