The Student Room Group

Ingrown hairs are ruining my life (hairy girl problems).

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm in my early twenties and, even though it's pretty embarrassing, I've always been really hairy. For the most part, I tried not to think about it too much growing up since I never dated or wanted to be with anyone. Now though, there is someone in my life. We hardly see each other (though that is a tragic tale for another thread) so it's hard enough as it is. I don't even know how long we'll be in each other's lives but I miss him every day that I don't see him. I want to make the most of the time we have together.

The thing is, I have a major ingrown hair problem which means I can't even let myself do anything with him. I know it may not sound serious but I literally cannot remove hair without having bumps and ingrown hairs all over. My legs are disgusting all the way up. All my life I've had so many body issues and a lot of them I've just learnt to accept I can never change. But this I can't get past. What man expects to get intimate with a girl only for her to have ingrown hairs all over? It's disgusting. I've never known any other girl to have this issue. Whenever I see girls' legs or bikini line, I always look and it makes me feel so *****y. Why can't I just be normal? I don't know what to do. I've been so depressed over this person not being in my life and now that he's back in my life, I feel depressed because I can't let him near me.

After removing hair you should always exfoliate afterwards and every day for a few days after. Don't wear tight clothing also helps. Have you tried these methods?
Reply 21
i would say exfoliate quite hard in the shower then moisturize so it softens your skin and repeat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending