The Student Room Group

Buy now pay later 12 months

So my parents bought me a MacBook pro mid 2012 from PC World and we are paying it with the buy now pay later 12 month plan and I've had it for 6 months now, and I'm really not liking the laptop and i want to change it and continue with the same payment plan but having a different laptop cheaper or lower than the current laptop we are paying for, is it possible for us to change the laptop but continue with the same payment plan but just swap a laptop?
Reply 1
I don't think so because essentially it's a contract and you will have to pay out the money. Then, get a new contract.

It's not worth it in my opinion. Contact PC World for clarification! :smile:
Original post by happydimples
So my parents bought me a MacBook pro mid 2012 from PC World and we are paying it with the buy now pay later 12 month plan and I've had it for 6 months now, and I'm really not liking the laptop and i want to change it and continue with the same payment plan but having a different laptop cheaper or lower than the current laptop we are paying for, is it possible for us to change the laptop but continue with the same payment plan but just swap a laptop?

Highly doubt it. Read the details of the plan or ask PC world.

Depending on the credit agreement you might be able to sell the laptop.
You're paying it off four years later?! I'm not sure I understand.

The only option really is to pay it off, then sell it and start a new distinct payment plan with a different laptop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ishax
I don't think so because essentially it's a contract and you will have to pay out the money. Then, get a new contract.

It's not worth it in my opinion. Contact PC World for clarification! :smile:

Hmm thought so, thank you will be checking! :smile:
Original post by shaymarriott
You're paying it off four years later?! I'm not sure I understand.

The only option really is to pay it off, then sell it and start a new distinct payment plan with a different laptop.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thast what I thoight as well, just assumed it was a typo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending