The Student Room Group

aprentiship or college?

im only in gcse but i need to make a decision if i want to stay for 6th form and do a levels or carry onto a aprentiship/college. the exams have changed for a levels and they have gotten harder so i know i will struggle more if i carry onto to do a levels. also my school doesnt offer re/philisophy as its too hard etc. i dont know if i should stay for 6th form but then again there isnt anything else i want to take except for english lang but i know if it gets harder im going to struggle even more especially with the bad teachers (not blaming them) however if i do think to do an aprentiship im thinking to take on accounting. i like maths and my it skills are expectionally amazing. i also dont know the difference between college or aprentiship? someone please help! i also really want to go to uni so will i even be able to go without a levels? someone help! thanks xox :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest