The Student Room Group

filling out UCAS education section

I have already finished my A2s so I have those qualifications to fill in, but I am unsure whether to add the AS results too.

I done maths, further maths, physics and computing for AS and maths, further maths and physics for A2.

Do I fill out UCAS like the one on the left or the right in the picture, thanks :smile:

ucasquestion.png
Original post by DylanJ42
I have already finished my A2s so I have those qualifications to fill in, but I am unsure whether to add the AS results too.

I done maths, further maths, physics and computing for AS and maths, further maths and physics for A2.

Do I fill out UCAS like the one on the left or the right in the picture, thanks :smile:

ucasquestion.png

The right

AS is a qualification in its own right and any certified/cashed in grades MUST be declared on UCAS.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
The right

AS is a qualification in its own right and any certified/cashed in grades MUST be declared on UCAS.

okay thank you very much :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
The right

one more thing, if I am doing an alevel (both the AS and A2) in one year, do I put both on UCAS or just the A2?
Original post by DylanJ42
one more thing, if I am doing an alevel (both the AS and A2) in one year, do I put both on UCAS or just the A2?

That depends - speak to your exams officer to find out whether the AS and A level will be certified or just the A level.
Reply 5
Original post by PQ
That depends - speak to your exams officer to find out whether the AS and A level will be certified or just the A level.

okay i will do, thanks again for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending