The Student Room Group

Will university see my Alevel results through UCAS?

I am a international student who participated the Alevel test in June 2023 series. I used my old passport when I registered the test. However, my passport was expired during the period of exam. I replaced a new passport and the number of the passport has changed. And I also used the new passport number while applying for universities in UCAS. Will they see my results if they don't know my previous passport number?
(edited 3 months ago)
Your results aren’t matched to your application using your passport.

Are you worried that they will see your results or that they won’t?
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Your results aren’t matched to your application using your passport.

Are you worried that they will see your results or that they won’t?

Thank you for your reply! I hope they will since I have already meet their conditions. When my marks are meet the requirements after the conditional offer is offered, how long it takes to transform the offer to an unconditional one? Do I need to inform the universities if there is any updates with my marks?
Original post by TomChenLi
Thank you for your reply! I hope they will since I have already meet their conditions. When my marks are meet the requirements after the conditional offer is offered, how long it takes to transform the offer to an unconditional one? Do I need to inform the universities if there is any updates with my marks?

Did you list your achieved grades in your education section?

If so then you might be asked to send through scans of your certificates
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Did you list your achieved grades in your education section?

If so then you might be asked to send through scans of your certificates

There do have a grade I achieved that I didn’t put on the education section, but I have put the other grades I taken in the same series in the section. And I need the one that I didn’t put to achieve the conditions. Is it fine to send the scans directly to the university?
Original post by TomChenLi
There do have a grade I achieved that I didn’t put on the education section, but I have put the other grades I taken in the same series in the section. And I need the one that I didn’t put to achieve the conditions. Is it fine to send the scans directly to the university?

If you missed off a result then fill in the form on the UCAS website to amend your qualifications (search for making changes).

Only send scans if a university asks for them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending