The Student Room Group

Students Finance approved but ...

My application has been approved but on my to-do-list it says to send declaration form which I already have? Is it like that for anyone else
How long ago did you send the form? Assuming they don't lose it then it can take up to 6 weeks to process.
Original post by SophieSmall
How long ago did you send the form? Assuming they don't lose it then it can take up to 6 weeks to process.

last week but after I sent it that's when it changed to approved so I'm not sure

Original post by Ashaibrahim5
last week but after I sent it that's when it changed to approved so I'm not sure

It does not take 6 weeks to process a dec, you are confused.

Declarations are taking about 5 working days to process once received at the moment, once yours is processed then they would also require confirmation of registration from the university. It takes about 48 hours for confirmation of registration to appear on the payment system then 3-5 working days for the money to be in your bank.

If you sent in a Dec more than 5 working days ago then phone up student finance as it could of been lost in the post*
Original post by murpo

Declarations are taking about 5 working days to process once received at the moment, once yours is processed then they would also require confirmation of registration from the university. It takes about 48 hours for confirmation of registration to appear on the payment system then 3-5 working days for the money to be in your bank.

If you sent in a Dec more than 5 working days ago then phone up student finance as it could of been lost in the post*

I just said what student finance has told me over the phone every time I've sent my declaration. That it can take up to 6 weeks to process and come up on the system. If that's not the case then not sure why they told me that literally every time I called.
Original post by murpo

You are right. They have processed the declaration already and my status has changed to 'payments scheduled'. Thanks!
Original post by Ashaibrahim5
You are right. They have processed the declaration already and my status has changed to 'payments scheduled'. Thanks!

I just said what student finance has told me over the phone every time I've sent my declaration. That it can take up to 6 weeks to process and come up on the system. If that's not the case then not sure why they told me that literally every time I called.

Your welcome.

And Sophie - the 6 weeks advise they give is to assess your application from start to finish, apologies that you were misinformed. *

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending