The Student Room Group

student finance - current year income

I’ve applied to student finance and my parents also filled out a pff2 form, and a current year income form. My parents got an email earlier today with a new CYI form and they sent it out, as the one they did was for the year before. I just checked my student finance account and saw that my finance has been approved and am getting the lowest amount due to my household income last year, however my mum has switched jobs and my dad has quit his job making our household income go down a lot. I am just wondering if I may still get extra funding from the CYI if my loan has already been approved
Original post by emmmy20
I’ve applied to student finance and my parents also filled out a pff2 form, and a current year income form. My parents got an email earlier today with a new CYI form and they sent it out, as the one they did was for the year before. I just checked my student finance account and saw that my finance has been approved and am getting the lowest amount due to my household income last year, however my mum has switched jobs and my dad has quit his job making our household income go down a lot. I am just wondering if I may still get extra funding from the CYI if my loan has already been approved

Hi Emmmy,

Yes, a reassessment will still be done once the form is received. Typically this takes 6 working days to process from when we receive it. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending