The Student Room Group

Im scared my tooth might fall out !

Guys im so scared , i was looking in the mirror and i noticed the surrounding back of my two front teeth are looking very wierd they look like they are stiff i pressed on it and a very tiny part cracked im so scared and idk what to do
I know i should make a dentist apointment but thats gonna take time and im scared i might not be able to afort a treatment , can anyone pleaaaas help .... I dont want to be teethless !
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Guys im so scared , i was looking in the mirror and i noticed the surrounding back of my two front teeth are looking very wierd they look like they are stiff i pressed on it and a very tiny part cracked im so scared and idk what to do
I know i should make a dentist apointment but thats gonna take time and im scared i might not be able to afort a treatment , can anyone pleaaaas help .... I dont want to be teethless !

Call nhs 111 asap. I would think that in your situation you can make an emergency dental appointment. 111 can direct you on how to do this. If not, call your dentist first thing in the morning and explain the situation.

Good luck. If you have any other problems call the dental helpline (just google it for their number.

Latest