The Student Room Group

Tsp 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sjs2017
Hi, can anyone let me know whether you wore smart casual or smart for your induction event? Thanks

Smart casual
Sorry to derail the chat! I've ended up being offered a O band role on the back of this application as I didn't get a place on the TSP scheme in the end.

Anyway, those of you who had existing medical conditions- how was the occupational health assessment? I missed a bit of work last year but I'm better now and I'm terrified they'll withdraw the offer!
Original post by PuzzledCat
Sorry to derail the chat! I've ended up being offered a O band role on the back of this application as I didn't get a place on the TSP scheme in the end.

Anyway, those of you who had existing medical conditions- how was the occupational health assessment? I missed a bit of work last year but I'm better now and I'm terrified they'll withdraw the offer!

I wouldn't worry too much. It's more to assess whether they need to make any adjustments to help you in work. They're unlikely to withdraw the offer because you've had time off sick. If anything that would be discriminatory, which is far from the purpose of the OH assessment.
Original post by PuzzledCat

I second Mallet's answer to this. I was worried too but it was completely fine. It's just so that they have the full story and can make any adjustments.
ICAS peeps does anybody know where to locate the detailed copy of our course/exam timetable on the ICAS website (or alternatively could anybody possibly email me a copy if I provide my address via PM)? There was a copy at the induction event but I thought I was told by one of the presenters that we could access it online somewhere via the ICAS site. I’ve logged into my student portal but can’t find a copy anywhere.
Good luck everyone on your first day tomorrow!
For anyone who's going to be in Liverpool, is there a time we're meant to be getting in for tomorrow?
Original post by BMoiz_
For anyone who's going to be in Liverpool, is there a time we're meant to be getting in for tomorrow?

I assumed it was half 9 that's what it says on the appointment letter I don't recall them saying anything different at the event.
Any indication when applications for next year open?
Keep an eye on the TSP Facebook page for updates on next year.
I think it's usually around the end of September.I've deferred my start date until next year, so I get to read about another batch of people going through the trials and tribulations of the recruitment process all over again!I might look at TSR and root for the people who sound nice!
How did everyone find the induction event? I have mine tomorrow.
Original post by bitsambobs
I think it's usually around the end of September.I've deferred my start date until next year, so I get to read about another batch of people going through the trials and tribulations of the recruitment process all over again!I might look at TSR and root for the people who sound nice!

Looked further into it. 14th October last year, but seem to remember it being earlier in previous years.
Reply 2553
Just got email confirmation stating I have been successful and that I will receive my video interview score out of 28. The pass mark was 16.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending