The Student Room Group

What does this mean?

I have the strong urge to make my ex girlfriend jealous and I've been doing so. I know she used to check on my twitter to see what I've been doing. My profile is private but I purposely put a cover picture of a present I gave my current girlfriend and initials in my bio.

Two months later, I put my girlfriends initials in my bio. I feel like I'm stuck in this relationship, because my ex girlfriend doesn't seem to give a **** about what I do. I can't blame her.

I always crop my girlfriend out of my profile pictures, should I upload one of us together to see how she reacts?

I think I've missed my one chance of getting back together, we were broken up for 20/21 months and she was willing to take me back.

I don't know what to do anymore to get her attention. She's blocked me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Whatsapp etc. She does have my sister and cousin on Facebook. She also has my cousin on Instagram. Shall I try and get my cousin to talk to her for me?

Please help :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:bump:
Reply 2
It means stop being so immature. Why are you trying to make your ex jealous? Why do you care anyway?

You clearly haven't gotten over your ex and are currently in a new relationship with another girl. Talk about a rebound...

Move on and get over her.
Damn, I thought this was a troll asking another What does it mean question..... :rofl:
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
It means stop being so immature. Why are you trying to make your ex jealous? Why do you care anyway?

You clearly haven't gotten over your ex and are currently in a new relationship with another girl. Talk about a rebound...

I guess you're right, it's been 10 months now.. Hmm
Reply 5
Original post by UWS

Do you think I'm taunting her by behaving the way I am towards her?
Reply 6
wow why are you with another girl when your clearly not over your ex?
Reply 7
Original post by mkap
wow why are you with another girl when your clearly not over your ex?

Because it's was a way to get away from her as my family don't approve of me being with her. I figured this will be the easiest way to move on and she'll be out of my life.. Yet 10 months later, I'm h and re trying to make her jealous
Reply 8
Here*
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Do you think I'm taunting her by behaving the way I am towards her?

Yes and it serves no purpose. I don't know why you even bother, it's really immature and pathetic. You have a girlfriend and you still want you ex's attention :colonhash:
Original post by UWS
Yes and it serves no purpose. I don't know why you even bother, it's really immature and pathetic. You have a girlfriend and you still want you ex's attention :colonhash:

Because I don't think I'm in love with my girlfriend, otherwise I wouldn't be behaving the way I am. I'm stuck lol
Reply 11
Because I don't think I'm in love with my girlfriend, otherwise I wouldn't be behaving the way I am. I'm stuck lol

Your 'girlfriend' deserves someone better than you... break up with her as soon as possible.
If you're trying to make her jealous, you probably still care about her - possibly quite considerably, since it's been 10 months. Obv, you don't want to keep doing what you're doing now, or you wouldn't have made the post. So that leaves you with two options - either try and forget her (if you can't, it really isn't your fault, but do try, if that's what you feel is best), and move on in your life, or else try to get back in touch with her. Maybe try to meet her in person? Often, meeting in person is a lot better with that sort of thing than communicating online - and at least it forces some kind of response. Just tell her that you're still thinking about her, and open up. If there is something everyone appreciates, it's when you stop trying to fake it and just open up to them. So my advice is to try that.
Original post by UWS
Your 'girlfriend' deserves someone better than you... break up with her as soon as possible.

That's true, my ex girlfriend even goes to same uni as my sister
If you're trying to make her jealous, you probably still care about her - possibly quite considerably, since it's been 10 months. Obv, you don't want to keep doing what you're doing now, or you wouldn't have made the post. So that leaves you with two options - either try and forget her (if you can't, it really isn't your fault, but do try, if that's what you feel is best), and move on in your life, or else try to get back in touch with her. Maybe try to meet her in person? Often, meeting in person is a lot better with that sort of thing than communicating online - and at least it forces some kind of response. Just tell her that you're still thinking about her, and open up. If there is something everyone appreciates, it's when you stop trying to fake it and just open up to them. So my advice is to try that.

Yeah I think you're right, but I'm not sure how to get into contact with her. Shall I ask my cousin to contact her for me as she's blocked me on social media?
She's moved on and so should you. She's tired of you which is why you're blocked on everything. Leave her alone
Original post by Eternalflames
She's moved on and so should you. She's tired of you which is why you're blocked on everything. Leave her alone

Hmm I guess you're right, but she still has some of my family on Facebook and Instagram. Why is that?
Hmm I guess you're right, but she still has some of my family on Facebook and Instagram. Why is that?

Because it's you she has a problem with, not your family.
Original post by Eternalflames
Because it's you she has a problem with, not your family.

Can I ask my cousin to talk to her for me to see if there's anything there? If there isn't then I'll definitely move on, I just want to have one last chance.
Can I ask my cousin to talk to her for me to see if there's anything there? If there isn't then I'll definitely move on, I just want to have one last chance.

She'll find it annoying if you do ask your cousin to ask her about you. I'd say no

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending