The Student Room Group

Help Please

Am stuck on identifying the requirements under the companies act for 3 organisations.
i do not understand what they mean - any help or assistance would be great.
Reply 2
thank you - i had seen this - but am still unsure what is required. :/
Original post by Aimslee88
thank you - i had seen this - but am still unsure what is required. :/

What exactly is the question?
Reply 4
Original post by Aimslee88
Am stuck on identifying the requirements under the companies act for 3 organisations.
i do not understand what they mean - any help or assistance would be great.

Identity three types of organisations, private company, limited company and charity for example. For each there is a requirement to be registered so company name, address of company and other details. Also for all three requirement to list the officers in the company, e.g. Director, company secretary etc. It will be different for each type of company as detailed under the act. Also last requirement is the financial reporting of the companies assets, liabilities etc but that also varies from each type of company.
Reply 5
Original post by Manisd
Identity three types of organisations, private company, limited company and charity for example. For each there is a requirement to be registered so company name, address of company and other details. Also for all three requirement to list the officers in the company, e.g. Director, company secretary etc. It will be different for each type of company as detailed under the act. Also last requirement is the financial reporting of the companies assets, liabilities etc but that also varies from each type of company.

Thank you thats brilliant :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending