The Student Room Group

Under 18 Booking hotel

I am 15 and planning to go to Disney Land Paris for my 16th. I was born on new years eve and Disney is pretty beautiful that day. My boyfriend who is 15 and will still be 15 by the time of the trip is coming. His parents have said he can come and so have mine. Both of our parents say it is ok for us to go on our own but on the website for Disneyland you have to book a hotel with an over 18 year old. I wondered if there is anyway that just me and my boyfriend can go.
Thankyou
Original post by Pickledsloth
I am 15 and planning to go to Disney Land Paris for my 16th. I was born on new years eve and Disney is pretty beautiful that day. My boyfriend who is 15 and will still be 15 by the time of the trip is coming. His parents have said he can come and so have mine. Both of our parents say it is ok for us to go on our own but on the website for Disneyland you have to book a hotel with an over 18 year old. I wondered if there is anyway that just me and my boyfriend can go.
Thankyou

Just flag Disney down on asking personal information.
Disney are a bit strict on under 18s, they wouldn't let us stay a few years ago we had to stay at a partner hotel =/ especially with your boyfriend still being 15 =/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending