The Student Room Group
Your teachers will probably have printed sheets with the bands of everyone's grades on them, and if you ask nicely, they might search through them [the names/bands aren't in any sensible order, if I remember correctly] and find your grade bands. However, they have no obligation to tell you anything, so... yeah... be nice, I guess. :smile:
Reply 2
I think you will also be able to find out from your teachers the percentage you got as well, if you want.
Yeah, I forgot about that. I think they can give overall percentages, but I think I asked about Higher English a couple of years back, and they didn't have a break-down of the marks into essays/close-reading. Actually, seeing the percentage scared me because I kind of scraped through. Eat something before asking :p:
Reply 4
last year i got the breakdown of marks for all of my subjects. i didnt get percentages.
*is old and outdated* :frown: oops.
Reply 6
ImperceptibleNinja
*is old and outdated* :frown: oops.

I didn't get percentages either, but it's easy enough to convert your marks into a percentage
Reply 7
I got an A1, 3 A2s and a B3 that was 3% off an A...
:eek: My school lied - they told me they didn't find out the percentages! :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending