The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York uni accom

Hi I’m looking at applying to York and just wondered how many people you share a bathroom with. I’m looking at band 4 langwith, band 3 goodricke, and band 4 Constantine.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi I’m looking at applying to York and just wondered how many people you share a bathroom with. I’m looking at band 4 langwith, band 3 goodricke, and band 4 Constantine.

Hi! I think usually Constantine is 12, Goodricke is 6-10 and Langwith is 8-10. There will typically be multiple bathrooms, not just one. I'd send an email to the accommodation team to ask for more info if it's important to you 🙂
University of York
York
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi,

It does vary even within Colleges and bands. Some rooms are within houses and some are within flats. Typically, the higher the band, the fewer people you will share facilities with. I've seen some Band 4 accommodation where you share with 4-6 people and some with a few more. But if you're sharing with more people, there will be more bathrooms available. 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending