The Student Room Group

Someone tell me what to do!!!!

Facetimed this girl I'm talking to last night at like 2AM was good, laughed a lot and meeting on Thursday. Woke up today and text her, chatted a tiny but but she hasn't replied to me since like 12AM? Is she losing interest? Have I done something wrong and give her space?
Reply 1
Chill out. Don't be so attached like that. Maybe she's busy/gone out/doing homework. People have other things to do than just sit there and text.
Original post by Anonymous
Facetimed this girl I'm talking to last night at like 2AM was good, laughed a lot and meeting on Thursday. Woke up today and text her, chatted a tiny but but she hasn't replied to me since like 12AM? Is she losing interest? Have I done something wrong and give her space?

Don't be too keen or you'll seem like an over attached puppy - that's not an attractive look (well,in a puppy it is).
Reply 3
Original post by Reality Check
Don't be too keen or you'll seem like an over attached puppy - that's not an attractive look (well,in a puppy it is).

So I shouid just give her space? Like she hasn't lost interest?

People have lives, they can't answer texts 24/7. They're probably just busy.
So I shouid just give her space? Like she hasn't lost interest?

Yes, exactly - just give her a bit of space. If you come across as harassing her then she'll just run for the hills.
Reply 6
She's probably just bored and leading you on, that's what girls do. Every single one of them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending