The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Opinions on the uni

Hello, just wondering what your views on the university are? I went to an open day and absolutely loved it. I would really love to go to Oxford Brookes and so if you have any pros or cons on the whole university experience here please do let me know. Thank you
Hi, I am also considering Oxford Brookes, to study English. It's only been a recent option for me though (I didn't realise they did my course until yesterday haha), so I haven't been to an open day yet. What's the campus/es like? What's the atmosphere like- is it quite a small community or larger? Was there anything you did not like about the uni? :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by SabbyCat
Hi, I am also considering Oxford Brookes, to study English. It's only been a recent option for me though (I didn't realise they did my course until yesterday haha), so I haven't been to an open day yet. What's the campus/es like? What's the atmosphere like- is it quite a small community or larger? Was there anything you did not like about the uni? :smile:

I went to Headington campus and it was great! All the lecturers were very friendly.The uni feels like a nice small community but I suppose it depends on where you live and study. The accommodation was ok/average( just like most unis!) I love Oxford city and cannot wait to visit again this weekend! I think you should go to an open day in order to get the true feel of the place and whether the course is right for you. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending