The Student Room Group

Girls that go to the gym...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kate4354
like what?

Slim figure most of all I think... and just general healthiness.
Original post by Gatewaymerge
No... I just want a girl that doesn't have too much noticeable muscle...

This is a very weird misconception. She's never gonna have massive biceps and a ridiculous six pack :biggrin: It doesn't really work like that.
Original post by Anonymous
So you want a lazy fat slob

How did I guess there'd be someone like you, not going to the gym does not automatically mean you must/will be fat. Weight is affected by your diet, educate yourself!
Reply 23
Of Course
Nope, I go to the gym but I'd prefer she didn't go for the irrational fear that she might outlift me at some point.

Q) Do you even lift brah?

Couples that lift together, stay together. :wink:
Super attractive if they go alot and care about their fitness, but they can't be afraid to hit the weights y'know coz god dayummm when they have great legs and a squat booty it's just to die for! Those are the chicks that don't want no skinny boy.
Each sunrise and sundown, regulars would descend on the scene for their daily sweat. So close to the action, I couldn't help but notice a few things about the pick-up scene on Muscle Beach. Namely, the guys were going about it all wrong
Original post by Anonymous
You must be gay

You would be terrible in a debate.
Agree with me or you must be gay :curious:
flippin love it. Gives me something to look at haha
Of course it shows she's healthy. But it dosent really matter whether you go to the gym or not, this is very minimal in regards to a relationship or even if someone is interested in you lol.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Like Guzman and his hoe?

Original post by cbreef
This is a very weird misconception. She's never gonna have massive biceps and a ridiculous six pack :biggrin: It doesn't really work like that.

Yeah I know, it's the hormones and what not, I've been lifting for 3 years now and I like girls that are tiny and not that toned lol, it's just a preference.
Like Guzman and his hoe?

Yeah I know, it's the hormones and what not, I've been lifting for 3 years now and I like girls that are tiny and not that toned lol, it's just a preference.

Nikki is was the one hoeing around with CG 'friend' (frank) and saying it doesn't count because they were both black out drunk and don't remember anything = ideal role model for girls, right babe? :rolleyes:

Also, for a 26 y/o (+3 y/o older than CG) she is definitely the more mature person in the relationship they had. :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

I find it funny when fitness couples on insta quote this. Every single one of them eventually break up. Even von moger broke up with his gf a few weeks back
Original post by Angry Bird
I find it funny when fitness couples on insta quote this. Every single one of them eventually break up. Even von moger broke up with his gf a few weeks back

That quote is fine in 'theory' because as one partner improves them self
physically the other partner might become jealous/paranoid etc but
in practical terms couples break up left/right/center for all sorts of reasons.

Don't follow von moger much tbh.

I do know that Rich Piranha got a divorce ages ago ... guess he can't
use "right babe?" anymore. :lol:
Like Guzman and his hoe?

well surely being toned would make them smaller since they would have less fat. I'm a 'tiny' build at 5ft and lift weights but I'm still small, just with more apparent muscle.
Original post by MyunrequitedLove
You would be terrible in a debate.
Agree with me or you must be gay :curious:

That's what I thought, it's something an 11 year old would say (tho maybe they are who knows). So what if you are gay anyway :tongue:
Original post by indigofox
That's what I thought, it's something an 11 year old would say (tho maybe they are who knows). So what if you are gay anyway :tongue:

Exactly!
I've been working out for like the last 5 years. Girls going to the gym is nothing new lol.
Reply 37
Don't really find it attractive. Big deal? I don't go to the gym myself so, it's not exactly a thing I look out for. If I had a girlfriend I'd kinda prefer if she didn't I don't really find it totally necessary if your healthy enough. But it's up to her I don't care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending