The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Adult Nursing Applicants for Sept 2017

is there anybody else applying for surrey uni for adult nursing in 2017? I've recently sent off my UCAS - Surrey is my favourite uni by far so would love to get an offer. Does anybody know when uni of surrey offer interviews for nursing students i.e. how long it takes for them to make a decision? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I applied for child nursing and have an interview tomorrow. I heard back from Surrey about 5 days after sending the application off offering me an interview. When did you send your application off?
(edited 7 years ago)
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by bjohnson091
I applied for child nursing and have an interview tomorrow. I heard back from Surrey about 5 days after sending the application off offering me an interview. When did you send your application off?

Have you heard back yet bjohnson091? X
Reply 3
Original post by bjohnson091

ahh that's so good! They received my application 2 weeks ago and it still says decision pending so slightly worried....! Hope your interview went well :smile:
Reply 4
I applied for mental health and got a call 2 days later!! I have an interview on Tuesday :smile:
Hope you get a response soon! By the sounds of it they are doing multiple interviews on mutliple days
Original post by emilye1000
ahh that's so good! They received my application 2 weeks ago and it still says decision pending so slightly worried....! Hope your interview went well :smile:

Hi there :smile:

If you're concerned about the length of time it's taking to get an offer, you can always call our Admissions team on +44 (0)1483 682222. They're available from 9am-5pm on weekdays.

Hope this helps!

Ashley :smile:
Reply 6
Hi all, I have been offered a place at surrey to start September 2017, anyone else got an upcoming interviews ? X
Reply 7
Hi ,
I have a test for Middlesex next week and was just woundering if anyone has taken it .
I AM SOOOOOOOOO ANXIOUS about the maths part of the test in particular, any advice would be greatly appriated .
Hey everyone applied for adult nursing for 2017 and have my interview next week :smile: how did you find the interview im very nervous
Reply 9
Hello everyone!
I applied to surrey for adult nursing for September 2017.
I was wondering if anyone has got an interview and how long it took for them offer you one? I sent my application off last minute and I'm so impatient!

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Dannie0
Hello everyone!
I applied to surrey for adult nursing for September 2017.
I was wondering if anyone has got an interview and how long it took for them offer you one? I sent my application off last minute and I'm so impatient!

Thank you :smile:

I applied at the end of november and got an interview before christmas!
Reply 11
Original post by chloayboo15
I applied at the end of november and got an interview before christmas!

Ah thank you! I shouldn't be waiting too long to hear a response then! Fingers crossed X
Reply 12
Original post by RaeLee
Hi ,
I have a test for Middlesex next week and was just woundering if anyone has taken it .
I AM SOOOOOOOOO ANXIOUS about the maths part of the test in particular, any advice would be greatly appriated .

Hi, how did your interview go with Middlesex uni? I got invited for an assessment. Any hint on what to expect would be greatly appreciated.
Hi all, Has anyone on here been asked to provide additional information in support of their application, for example, copies of certificates/ another academic reference? and if so how long should the universities take to let you know the decision? I applied end of Nov 16 and still waiting Should I be worried or do I wait it out? I've heard others have interviews coming up for the same course and university choice, what should I do? Please help :smile:
I have an offer for adult nursing for Surrey uni , anyone heard from Stirling yet for the adult nursing honours course ?
I have uploaded all the supporting documents on the date that they had requested it after theinterview. And now it's still on 'pending check' and I don't even know if they got it or not. Hopefully they will be able to take my quals and give me an offer because they asked for the certificates in the first place. Best of luck.
Original post by nelfran29
Hi all, Has anyone on here been asked to provide additional information in support of their application, for example, copies of certificates/ another academic reference? and if so how long should the universities take to let you know the decision? I applied end of Nov 16 and still waiting Should I be worried or do I wait it out? I've heard others have interviews coming up for the same course and university choice, what should I do? Please help :smile:

Hi Nelfran,

I would recommend that you give the Admissions team a call if you are concerned about the waiting time. However, there is likely no need to be worried - the team are just very busy dealing with a large number of applications, so it can take a while. If you do feel like calling to check, the number for Admissions is +44(0)1483 682222 :smile:

All the best,
Ashley
Original post by University of Surrey
Hi Nelfran,

I would recommend that you give the Admissions team a call if you are concerned about the waiting time. However, there is likely no need to be worried - the team are just very busy dealing with a large number of applications, so it can take a while. If you do feel like calling to check, the number for Admissions is +44(0)1483 682222 :smile:

All the best,
Ashley

Thanks for your quick response I will give them a call.
Reply 18
Original post by Jellybean18
I have an offer for adult nursing for Surrey uni , anyone heard from Stirling yet for the adult nursing honours course ?

Hi, congrats for securing a place. Please can you give me a hint on what to expect. I'm so nervous.thanks
I got an offer from Surrey - best choice I made!! It's an amazing university, the interview was very informal and the staff and students make your time there really smooth!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending