The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
Hiya, just bin browsing thru n saw this age-old post, lol. I'v just done my first year in business n financial economics. Hadnt done any economics beforehand so wasnt too keen on the econ theory exam, but it was multiple choice so was fine. Where r u living this year?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Carr Mills
So is it a good course? :smile:
Reply 3
Yeah its good in the sense that u'v got a bit of a variety in modules even tho its essentially economics based, but its a good one if ur not entirely sure wot field u want to go in!! (like me) coz i almost switched to accounting n finance, which would hav bin simple to do. U can transfer to a similiar course at the beginning of ur 2nd yr if like u enjoyed the economic theory modules rather than the finance ones. N thats without starting all over again cz u'll hav done most of the basic modules. A downer tho is that u get a lot of compulsory modules n not as many options or electives. Btw, if u'v got malcom sawyer for ur any for ur economic theory lectures, I'd b prepared for long long long droning, lol.
Reply 4
hey actually is economics some thing starnge
Reply 5
ibu0499
hey actually is economics some thing starnge

No no no no, nothing strange they just enjoy drawing graphs of supply and demand :smile:
Reply 6
I've got an offer for economics and management the offer is AAB so if anyone has pictures of the admission tutors cheating on their wives give me a PM :biggrin:
Reply 7
Joint Honours Maths and Economics, initially ABB, lowered to BBC
Reply 8
Escorcio
Joint Honours Maths and Economics, initially ABB, lowered to BBC

How? Was it the access to leeds scheme

Latest