The Student Room Group

Ark Teacher Training 2017

Hi all,

I'm looking into applying for the Ark Teacher Training for next Sep 2017.

This will be a career change has I have been working in PR for 3 years. However, I have many years working with children and young people and am attending an Insight Day at a Primary School with Ark in the next few weeks.

Does anyone have any advice or thoughts about the training and the selection process. Is it really competitive to get on to, especially if I'm hoping to teacher primary school level? There doesn't seem to be many reviews or information around it.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by TRL050
Hi all,

I'm looking into applying for the Ark Teacher Training for next Sep 2017.

This will be a career change has I have been working in PR for 3 years. However, I have many years working with children and young people and am attending an Insight Day at a Primary School with Ark in the next few weeks.

Does anyone have any advice or thoughts about the training and the selection process. Is it really competitive to get on to, especially if I'm hoping to teacher primary school level? There doesn't seem to be many reviews or information around it.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry that there are no replies, but now I am due to start this September and I wanted to ask you some questions in regards to the summer school if you done the training with ARK.

I would really appreciate if you can help.
Reply 2
Hello, how is ark trainign, as you said you were meant to start, did you get into it, how was the experience, I will be applying in september/ocotober.

Latest

Trending

Trending