The Student Room Group

I am completely broke

I am looking for a job to remedy this. The trouble is, I start university at the end of next month and as such it's near-impossible to get work for that short amount of time. Does anyone have any ideas of places or fields I could get some very casual employment on a short-term basis? I'm in the South-East if that helps. Thankyou...:tsr2:
spartakist
I am looking for a job to remedy this. The trouble is, I start university at the end of next month and as such it's near-impossible to get work for that short amount of time. Does anyone have any ideas of places or fields I could get some very casual employment on a short-term basis? I'm in the South-East if that helps. Thankyou...:tsr2:

your broke lol, join the club, broke broke lol.

I made £400 within 2 weeks from selling my old game accounts (runescape). If you can find buyers of game accounts or game money they are willing to pay real money for it, suprising. I know a website but im not sure if im allowed to post the website here.
Reply 2
hey could you tell me the website you sold yours on? just told me brother who use to be addicted to runescape and could do with the money :smile: thanks
Reply 3
I have nothing to sell really...certainly nothing like game accounts that I don't need...thanks for the suggestion though
Do some general jobs in your area, like car washing?

Ask the local Pizza and kebab shops if they want you to do some leafletting?

Or just apply for a perm job and ask for a transfer for when you go back to uni?
randomgirl
Do some general jobs in your area, like car washing?

Ask the local Pizza and kebab shops if they want you to do some leafletting?

Or just apply for a perm job and ask for a transfer for when you go back to uni?

easier said than done lol, been looking for job for 2 years+ (interview this thu, comet =) )

MOD EDIT: please do not post your email

Latest

Trending

Trending