The Student Room Group

When should I revise my AS work for the A2 exams?

Hello, soz if i have already asked this but when is a good time to start revising the AS syllabus again for the A2 exam? I need to do this for OCR chemistry.
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by helpme:)
Hello, soz if i have already asked this but when is a good time to start revising the AS syllabus again for the A2 exam? I need to do this for OCR chemistry.
Thanks

Hi! Personally I find it best to consistently to revise or look at AS content every so often whilst learning A2 content because it keeps it's fresh in your memory. I don't think its good to review content just ONCE rather than doing it multiple times throughout the year.
Reply 2
Original post by Dancheng
Hi! Personally I find it best to consistently to revise or look at AS content every so often whilst learning A2 content because it keeps it's fresh in your memory. I don't think its good to review content just ONCE rather than doing it multiple times throughout the year.

Ok sounds good, what are you doing to revise? Past papers?
Reply 3
Original post by helpme:)
Ok sounds good, what are you doing to revise? Past papers?

Anything from reviewing content. Past papers are good because they brush up your exam Techniques. Knowing the content isn't enough, to know how to answer how the examiner likes it especially with Biology is crucial.

Quick Reply

Latest