The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Yeah, Sunday 16th will be manic. Leaving home, moving into Halls, meeting the other flatmates, registration, signing forms, and then finding something to do in the evening. Kind of makes me wish I was staying at home, tbh. :s-smilie:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm really scared too. I'm abit spoilt I have never cooked or used a washing machine in my WHOLE life i don't know what i'm going to doooo. Today i'm really happy though becuase i got an email from Brunel saying I get an "Achievement Scholarship" i didn't know 300 ucas points was enough har :p:
Reply 3
I'm spoilt too plus no one cooks in my house apart from the microwave! I'm nervous about meeting all the new people too cos i never know what to say and i'm a complete ****** and ask some really dumb questions! I have a really strange sense of humour which isn't to most people's liking either as its R rated and usually at someone's else's expense. I can just see everyone else with a long list of freinds in the first week and me ending up with a long list of enemies. I've also seen no one on here staying in St Margaret's Hall I hope it hasn't been reserved for all the ****ed up ppl like me. Rant over.
Reply 4
marie89
I'm really scared too. I'm abit spoilt I have never cooked or used a washing machine in my WHOLE life i don't know what i'm going to doooo. Today i'm really happy though becuase i got an email from Brunel saying I get an "Achievement Scholarship" i didn't know 300 ucas points was enough har :p:

when did you get your email about the scholarship? and was it send to your normal email address or your evision account?
Reply 5
Mr N
when did you get your email about the scholarship? and was it send to your normal email address or your evision account?

evision?!!! what are you talking about?:confused: :confused:
Reply 6
^ have you enrolled on e vision??????
I haven't enrolled either. I know it needs to be done before Freshers' Week though.
Reply 8
Magnum do you need your accomodation to be confirmed before you can enroll on evision? I have logged on to evision but I don't see anywhere to enroll, theres just a few links to click and stuff. My accomodation hasn't been confirmed yet.
Reply 9
magnum
^ have you enrolled on e vision??????

No I haven't even recieved my Welcome Pack yet :mad::mad:...However, I do an ensuite room (Kilmorery) :biggrin::biggrin:.
Reply 10
andy1989 - i dunno mate, best thing to do is phone brunel first thing tomorrow
Reply 11
Yeah I think I will lol
Reply 12
Really!!
evision?!!! what are you talking about?:confused: :confused:

https://evision.brunel.ac.uk

Evision is the student portal of the Brunel University students. Every student has an account (even the ones who haven't started yet) which has personal information, important dates and news, as well as scholarship and financial information. You also complete your online enrolment on evision. Basically it's like a student Intranet but you need to log in to use it.
It says on mine:

FEE STATUS = HOME

What does that mean? That I am living at home during term time? :s-smilie: Don't think I am somehow!
Also, I have been given some additional modules to select for my course. However, I don't know if this needs to be done now or once I have taken my induction during Freshers'. Why should I make a choice if I don't know anything about it?
Andy Pipkin
It says on mine:

FEE STATUS = HOME

What does that mean? That I am living at home during term time? :s-smilie: Don't think I am somehow!

Nope. LOL. :biggrin:

It simply means you're British and you get to pay the same amount as any other British citizen.:biggrin: It has nothing to do with you living on the street or at home.:p:
Andy Pipkin
Also, I have been given some additional modules to select for my course. However, I don't know if this needs to be done now or once I have taken my induction during Freshers'. Why should I make a choice if I don't know anything about it?

I think it's cos they expect you to have an idea of what modules you'd be interested in but I doubt they're gonna kick you out of the uni if you're not able to decide just yet.:wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending