The Student Room Group
i would just get them now, and get the AS one, then at least you know that it is just covering what you need to cover :smile:

Jamie:biggrin:
Reply 2
would you reccomend a whole syllabus AS one, or one for each module?
I would say get a whole AS syllabus revision guide for each subject you are doing. It will give you an idea what's to come later this year and will help you for January/June exams as well as tests in class and homework etc :smile:
Reply 4
ill probably end up buying all of them
I'd buy the AS books, although I wouldn't worry about the A2 ones yet.

If you get them, you can look things up in them as you go along, if you don't quite understand something in class, or for coursework. That kinda thing. I always use mine :smile:
Reply 6
tc123
Hi everyone. I am just starting my AS's, and was wondering whether everyone thinks it is best to get Revision Guides now so that they can be used throughout the year, or just as the exams approach?

Also, whether it is best to get an AS revision guide or 1 that covers the whoel A-Level? Thanks.

get them now

i regret not having these chemistry revision guides i bought at the start of the year, it can be sometimes better to make notes out of your revison guide than out of ur standard textbooks lol

Latest