The Student Room Group

The National Citizenship Service (NCS) discussion and help thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dipali_xo
Is anyone jdoing it on the 17th of July from London??:smile:

Mee, has anyone recieved their info pack?? :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by emmm12
anyone from london doing it on the 13th july?

Yep!
26th july-------london; entreapenuer, sports and photography
22nd July and I chose photography
Original post by StrawberryJan
I'm doing it from the 22nd of July from Wolverhampton! I only have drama as an option because they called my mum while I was still at school :tongue:. I'm worried that, if I don't have drama, I might not enjoy the other activities x

I'm going on the same date as you and i'm from London (but live in Birmingham)
Are you excited I got my info pack 2 days ago. Are you going camping?
Original post by erinmobro
Anyone else from Birmingham and going on the 13th July?

I have loads of my friends going on this date :smile:
Original post by miraclemuokebe
22nd July and I chose photography

I'm going on July 21st. Is it bad that I haven't been given any info on choosing a skill thing?
Original post by Niamh3213
I'm going on July 21st. Is it bad that I haven't been given any info on choosing a skill thing?

Check your spam folder on your email because you might have been sent some more information.
Is anyone doing Nottingham on the 17th july? Or any date really, my friend dropped out and they said i could change my date but I don't know anyone.
I did NCS last year and nobody on the whole of my programme were asked to choose a skill. I remember reading about it online and even decided what skill to do, but I found out that the organisers of my programme didn't bother tailoring to specific skills. So don't be too worried about trying to decide on the skill.
Original post by Px-1
Heyy, Im doing NCS this summer.
26 Jul 2017 until 17 Aug 2017
From London
Anyone else?

Original post by Pandahmonsterx
Me too ^.^ what skills did you pick?

Original post by INSANITY_11
26th july-------london; entreapenuer, sports and photography

I'm doing it in London on 26th July too! Did you guys get emailed your NCS guides? Is anyone going to Woodrow High House for week 1?
Is anyone doing it on the 28 July in Bracknell??
Original post by OwlOfFire
I did NCS last year and nobody on the whole of my programme were asked to choose a skill. I remember reading about it online and even decided what skill to do, but I found out that the organisers of my programme didn't bother tailoring to specific skills. So don't be too worried about trying to decide on the skill.

Oh okay what did you do instead?
Original post by Niamh3213
Oh okay what did you do instead?

For week 2 we just followed a general programme. We learnt about budgeting, money management, some cooking, exploring the local area, some problem solving tasks and a 'talent show'.
Original post by OwlOfFire
For week 2 we just followed a general programme. We learnt about budgeting, money management, some cooking, exploring the local area, some problem solving tasks and a 'talent show'.

Oh right okay
Today I got something in the post and I don't really know what it is but I think it was just access to a snapchat filter haha
Reply 75
Is it too late to change my date
Reply 76
Anyone going to Kent (Phase 1) for NCS on the 13th July?
Anyone going to Bracknell (Phase 1) on the 28 June
Original post by RhiaHargx
I'm going on the same date as you and i'm from London (but live in Birmingham)
Are you excited I got my info pack 2 days ago. Are you going camping?

Yes I am! I think it's called Henley Fort Centre or something (i have a horrible memory). I alreayd want to start packing!
Anyone going to Standon Bowers (Phase 1) at the 26th of July? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending