The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Something of interest to the guys

OK guys I've just found something (courtesy of the folks in the Durham subforum) that may interest you. A few months ago FHM did a survey for where the hottest girls attend university wise. Birmingham was 6th! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Full list:
1 Nottingham University
2 Leeds University
3 Oxford Brookes University
4 Durham University
5 Guildhall University
6 University of Birmingham
7 University of Manchester (UMIST)
8 Loughborough University
9 University of Oxford
10 University of London King's College
11 University of Wales - Swansea
12 Lancaster University
13 City University
14 University of Surrey
15 University of Bristol
16 University of London Goldsmiths College
17 University of London Royal Holloway
18 University of Sheffield
19 Dundee University
20 St Andrew's University
Reply 1
From what I've seen there at Uni, I can definately agree :wink:

Tim.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Ditto, there are some fine sights to be had.

Apologies for the terrible pun. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Invisible
Not sure about the uni girls, but at night in Leeds, there is 1 thing that springs to mind, unbareably:

Obese girls, in skimpy clothes.

Yuk, yuk, yuk.

*Chubb Shunders* They actualy go out like that? :eek: Never seen anyone like that out at night (they do it in college but not any other time).
This is all very interesting *scribbles quick mental note to self if/when the lesbian tendencies arise* but what about the other half of the population? I don't think the same trend of universities will follow with males... but did anybody bother to research that?
Reply 5
Oxford is the only one of the 5 places I applied to that's actually on the table. I'm glad I made my offer!:biggrin:
Reply 6
Does it really matter?
Reply 7
Nylex
Does it really matter?

No but its interesting. :smile:
Reply 8
Stop being a spoilsport Nick!!

I guess it matters if you plan to study Psychology and do a study related to females :wink:

Obese people in skimpy clothing -- nasty. Reminds me of that Budwieser advert.

Tim.
Reply 9
of course the girls there are hott....like moi!! just kidding...
Reply 10
kokopops
of course the girls there are hott....like moi!! just kidding...

:smile: Well maybe we'll decide on that if we all have that get-together when we all get to Birmingham (because we are ALL getting the grades :smile: ... I hope)
ironically, the MAJORITY women that they see in birmingham uni dont actually come from birmingham as they come from other areas like all u guys coming to birmingham from where every u guys live. and the survey that did take place was for at least last yr, you should be more concerned abt the ppl tha WILL be going to uni THIS SEPT!

My personal ( im male ) view abt Brum is that there are a below average amount of good looking women, most are unfortunately too fat to fit in their ( skimpy, .....ewww ) :frown: clothes and most are too stuck up to look at most guys, However the men ( good news for all you horny hetro women and gay guys ) in this city i think are much better looking generally, but men are constantly horney and so women take their pick, and no im not gay OR bi, im straight, im just stating fact ----> NOTE!, thats brum CITY!

The women at uni do generally get better looking according to the subject u study and where u stay.

thats my view
id like to kno wat ppl think, agree with me or not? and plz say why. :wink:
Reply 12
spideronline786
ironically, the MAJORITY women that they see in birmingham uni dont actually come from birmingham as they come from other areas like all u guys coming to birmingham from where every u guys live. and the survey that did take place was for at least last yr, you should be more concerned abt the ppl tha WILL be going to uni THIS SEPT!

My personal ( im male ) view abt Brum is that there are a below average amount of good looking women, most are unfortunately too fat to fit in their ( skimpy, .....ewww ) :frown: clothes and most are too stuck up to look at most guys, However the men ( good news for all you horny hetro women and gay guys ) in this city i think are much better looking generally, but men are constantly horney and so women take their pick, and no im not gay OR bi, im straight, im just stating fact ----> NOTE!, thats brum CITY!

The women at uni do generally get better looking according to the subject u study and where u stay.

thats my view
id like to kno wat ppl think, agree with me or not? and plz say why. :wink:

For some reason, I have to agree that the women get better looking according to the better courses they do. I don;t know why, but it seems to be fact. What I don't agree with is that generally the women are fat. I think people here are damn good looking! Not sure whether men get to take their pick, but there are certainly enough gals to go round!
Reply 13
lol bloody hell...september should be interesting
muncrun
For some reason, I have to agree that the women get better looking according to the better courses they do. I don't know why, but it seems to be fact.

Admission tutor's tastes perhaps? :wink: