The Student Room Group

John Lewis Partner Discount

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Can you use the discount card online, on john lewis or waitrose?
Original post by afbg
Can you use the discount card online, on john lewis or waitrose?

You can on John Lewis but I'm not too sure about Waitrose there is some secret button on the profile of your John Lewis account! I know there is something about it on the intranet :smile:
Hi do anyone have discount for John Lewis and partners
Original post by smithsarah010
Hi do anyone have discount for John Lewis and partners

You can only get the discount if you work there or are an additional card holder. The card has to be in your name with your partner number and often need to show another card with a matching name. Partners would get in a lot of trouble for sharing it.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Conorsky
Hi Guys
I'm ex-partner which worked for John Lewis Partnership over 5 years. I just wont to correct few things in posts above from guys.
Partner Discount Card can by only use by Partner and second person from family. After 3 months probation time Partner is receiving Green Partner Discount Card with employer number and name and surname of card holder. For non-electrical items is 25% discount, for all electrical items 12% discount and 15% in Waitrose.

Discount cannot be used with any different offers like price match, summer or winter sale and also purchase alkohol and tobacco. If you want to use discount you have to pay by debit card or Partnership Credit Card different way discount cannot by applied.

You only allowed nominated one person from your family (boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband etc) for additional card. Card holder and member of family is only allowed do purchase for somebody if it is gift different way if will be caught is more than likely Partner will lose the card and job. This also applies to additional card holder (family member).

John Lewis often is monitoring how discount cards been used and for which purchase of goods ( you not allowed buy two w/machine ) because past time people bought discounted goods and re-sale with profit. That's why if discount card is used for purchases goods online can by only delivered to card holder address or personally you have to turn up to pick up point with id and card which been use to pay for goods. This is hard rule in John Lewis whether you are Customer or Partner shopping online due prevent criminal activity such as fraud.

How do I add my card onto online shopping, I can't seem to do it and driving me insane
Original post by Milni Wijesinghe
How do I add my card onto online shopping, I can't seem to do it and driving me insane

I know for John Lewis you have to go to My account and then My details and there's a hidden box in the top left hand corner - if you click there the option to type in the 16 digit code should come up. Hope this helps if you hadn't worked it out already x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending