The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
[OOC]I have to say that I don't think that Russia would be quite as candid in real life.
Reply 21
veggie4life
in your oppinion; in my oppinion it was an offensive one

[OOC]What precisely is offensive about a statement of fact?
Reply 22
ukebert
I have to say that I don't think that Russia would be quite as candid in real life.

[OOC]Russia does tend to have a history of saying exactly what it thinks to be fair.

That said, if the Australian rep has any complaint abut the Russian rep's conduct the correct way to deal with it is to PM the sec-gen and let her decide if there is a case to answer.

Can we all trot back to the point now?
Reply 23
Fine
[OOC]
Edit: sorry, didn't see the subsequent posts. Back to the matter in hand.
[/OOC]

Tanzania must wonder whether Russia is committed to global security and peace.
Reply 25
Ethereal
[OOC]What precisely is offensive about a statement of fact?[/OOC]

[OOC]
anti aids week aims to highlight the dangers of aids and educate people on te dangers - your comment was totally offensive when I have friends who have both aids and takr part in anti aids week.

Back on point -
May I ask all representatives to make use of [OOC] and [/OOC] when they wish to voice views of their own rather than of their nations. Furthermore if we could take any discussion relating to personal ideas, issues or complaints either to the MUN Off Topic thread, or to PM that would be good :smile:
veggie4life
[OOC]
anti aids week aims to highlight the dangers of aids and educate people on te dangers - your comment was totally offensive when I have friends who have both aids and takr part in anti aids week.

Back on point -

It was lodzinski rather than Ethereal that passed comment on anti-aids week.

As the comment in question is not offensive to Australia, I must ask that any personal objections be addressed in either of the ways I suggested in my last post.
Reply 28
[OOC]sorry etheral I ddin't read carefully!
Okay i have no further greivances

Latest

Trending

Trending