The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sorry to carry this on, I know it's off topic..

jayad
i need to apologise for being 'offensive' to those who were unnecessarily offensive to me? :rolleyes: i responded with 'insults' to those who were offensive to me. seeing as you didnt intend to offend me and genuinely thought it was a joke, these 'insults' are obviously not applicable to you. i actually thanked you for your apology in my last post so i dont understand what your problem is now. as for my answer to your (a) and (b) points, i still stand by them, it wasn't only you who commented on my original post. that is a reference to everyone else who did. i assue you there isn't any case of persecution complex. although it seems that an inferiority complex is most welcome by a majority of tsr users. :rolleyes:

You were obviously looking for a reaction to start with or you wouldn't have been 'waiting' for people to comment on your post. Other people's reactions shouldn't matter, if you have confidence in yourself then clearly that's good for you. Don't try and start arguments over cyber space to prove your point.
architecture.

cardiff: no chance. come to think of it, why did i bother applying?!
ucl: if my interview goes well and they like my portfolio, a tiny maybe.
manchester: nope.
edinburgh: probably not.
dundee: quite confident.
Getting silly...closed.

Latest

Trending

Trending