The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wEe_ScOtTisH_yIn
Please can someone help me!!

I dunno where to start on my PS on Trainspotting and I'm really starting to panic!

HELP!!!!!

I feel for you.

My PS is Empress Orchid, and I have a crappy question on charater development.

Only figured out kind of what I'm meant to be doing on Friday :rolleyes:
Lol thanks! Yeah My first draft is due in for tomorrow!! =S=S=S

I'm trying to explain how drugs changes the personalities of the main characters and how this affects their relationships with eachother.

Ahhhh what's with the Grammer Police?? lol
Reply 3
So glad we did our PS in september
Lol we're not doing ours til the end of November, we done our discursive essays instead =[

I managed to get it done, but it's well failed! lol
I've done my discursive/ In the middle or writing an essay just now in fact, least I know what I'm doing on this one :biggrin:

Our teacher is really strict with PS. we have to write them in the exam and not before.

I assume you guys are getting yours marked? Lucky for some.
Yeah, kinda like a draft to get us on the right track, but we're only allowed notes for the actual NAB.

But with the discursive NAB we were allowed to have draft with us :biggrin:

I hate english! lol

What subjects you doing this year?
:smile: I like English cause it's one of the subjects I don't find too hard.

I'm taking English :smile:, Math :frown:, History :biggrin:, Chemistry :smile: and Computing :mad:

I have an unmatched hatred for computing because I was forced to take it.
Lol, Im taking English :frown: Maths :frown: Chemistry :frown: Music :rolleyes: and Biology :biggrin:

I <3 Biology! But I hate everything else!

Why you forced to take it?
Nothing else in the column I had taken at SG:frown:

Math sucks, just cause I suck at remembering formulas.

Chem is ok most of the time :smile: Trying to learn about the naming of alkanes and suchlike which is always funny :p:
Awwwwww! Yeah we had a few crap columns lol

Yeah I'm rubbish at remembering formulas in maths too =[

I just don't find chemistry interesting... we're doing something called emaphy...empathy...emalphy... lol I dunno, it's the 4th section in the first unit. We're way behind =S
Enthalpy :p:

:O you are behind! We are well into unit two just now.

Ohh, NAB coming up for you in unit one then :wink:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that's it!!
Ooooooooooh nooooo! NAB! Is it hard?? Is unit two hard??

Ummm yeah, my teacher went away to have surgery so we were left without a proper teacher for a couple of weeks!

lol
Nah, NABs fine so long as you read the questions carefully and learn all your calculations :wink:

Unit 2 is ok so far - I've only done the fuels bit and am now only Hydrocarbons.

NABs do suck. I have one in History on Monday :frown: Got the worst ones over though aka Maths and Computing
Oh yeah I hate them! I passed my first maths one though, I was cheesed! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good luck!!
Wow! I got 33/34 on my math one :smile: Was really surprised cause I'm quite crap at math. Mind you my teacher then decided to bump my predicted grade up to a A :s-smilie::.

Does your school have these crappy progress sheets to fill in in every class?
Progress sheets?? We've got a report card coming up this month but we don't have predicted grades or that yet =S

Well done on your NAB. Impressive!! =]

Lucky you! We have to fill in these progress sheets with our strengths and next steps and all that crap. Also our grades get put on them (subject to change :smile: Thank God). I'm pretty sure we have a report coming out soon :s-smilie: and I have a parents night in tow weeks :p: they like to hit us with it all at once!
Ahhh we have a parents night some time this week. I love reprt card times/parents night, it means money!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nope we deffo don't do any of that.
Lucky you, I hate filling in forms :p:

Got an english NAB coming up as well :frown: for Ethan Frome I think

How many textxs have you done in Enlgish so far? Any interesting ones so far? All mine have been pretty boring

Latest

Trending

Trending