The Student Room Group

Personal Statement help (finance)

Hi guys. I am applying for foundation year finance courses (I’ve been studying physics, chemistry & English). Deciding to study finance has kind of been a last minute decision in the past 6 months as i had no idea what I wanted to do before, I kind of just disliked everything lol.
My school have been very unsupportive and as a result of this I don’t know how to even start my personal statement. I have learning disabilities which make this even more difficult.
Please could you guys advise me on how to even get motivated to start my personal statement? How do I show willing to want to study finance when I have never studied anything like it before?
Thank you guys.
Original post by vsepr902
Hi guys. I am applying for foundation year finance courses (I’ve been studying physics, chemistry & English). Deciding to study finance has kind of been a last minute decision in the past 6 months as i had no idea what I wanted to do before, I kind of just disliked everything lol.
My school have been very unsupportive and as a result of this I don’t know how to even start my personal statement. I have learning disabilities which make this even more difficult.
Please could you guys advise me on how to even get motivated to start my personal statement? How do I show willing to want to study finance when I have never studied anything like it before?
Thank you guys.

Have you taken a look at TSR's Personal Statement Guidance Hub 2024 Entry thread?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending