The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
It's brilliant. I went last year :biggrin: The only place in the world where you can legally have flaming barrels of tar thrown in your general direction...
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
It was amazing :biggrin: Loved it :biggrin: My eyebrows are still intact as well!! I found that in the middle f the road is the best place to be - you don't get squashed as much!
I reaslly enjoyed it too! It's a nit scary and a bit stupid, but...quite a spectacle!
Reply 4
Were you there this year jamie?
Sephrenia
Were you there this year jamie?

Yeah! I didnt knwo you were though! It was pretty cool :d. the funfair wasnt all that though. aww :frown:
Reply 6
mr_jr
Yeah! I didnt knwo you were though! It was pretty cool :d. the funfair wasnt all that though. aww :frown:

Terrible! Must have missed you in the darting away from barrels :p:
Yeah, I went this year - it was my first time, even though I'm a local.

It was terrifying and brilliant and really hot!
Reply 8
Did any of you look in a mirror when you got back? I did and my face was almost totally black - from proximity to the smoke and flames I guess!
Reply 9
I was fine! All my eyebrows intact..although that might have been to do with my friend who was scared ****less on them and dragged me backwards a lot...She didnt understand that in the middle of the road you had more space to move out of the way of the damn thing..and if you were against a wall you had nowhere to go!

Latest

Trending

Trending