The Student Room Group

The ANGER thread

Hiya this thread is called the anger thread. Let your steam out here and rant whats really pee'ed you off today, yesterday, last week etc.

I get angry on most days. I get bullied by jealous girls because of my career and the way I look.

I hate sharon osbourne she really winds me up and I don't think you lot should know what makes me angry about her

.... oh well here goes

SHaron osbourne is an old witch she thinks she can bully people and she says she would kick paris hiltons butt for no reason AWWW HELLL NAWWW I would like to see her come down to Mayfair and do that to me, Im a baby mama too but I aint got a stick up my ass. SHARON OSBOURNE I HOPE YOU READ THESE FORUMS BECAUSE you need to take your ass back to beverly hills and get your collegen removed from your lips!:mad:

sorry people theirs my rant!

(Moderators Please dont take this down, because im not causing a war here)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BTW Im real and I have class, personality and looks and Im just me.

P.S: Guys im a natural blonde :wink:
Meh, I quite like Sharon. And I prefer black hair TBH.

And yes, I'm only here because of my username...
Reply 3
emily2007
BTW Im real and I have class, personality and looks and Im just me.

P.S: Guys im a natural blonde :wink:

Can I have a picture?
Customers: If I am in the middle of doing something else whilst you're waiting to be served, tutting & glaring at me wont make me do it any quicker. Believe it or not, you're not always right.

Slow drivers: Just because you dont have to be anywhere today, doesnt mean you can hold me up by going at 20mph whilst Im on my way to work.

Thats all thats pissed me off today.
Reply 5
Cyril Sneer's Nose
Customers: If I am in the middle of doing something else whilst you're waiting to be served, tutting & glaring at me wont make me do it any quicker. Believe it or not, you're not always right.

Slow drivers: Just because you dont have to be anywhere today, doesnt mean you can hold me up by going at 20mph whilst Im on my way to work.

Thats all thats pissed me off today.

Oh i so know what you mean! Some lady kept ringing me for a booking while i was doing my nails and It really ruined my day!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Spoiler

I dont know how to respond to that.
Reply 8
picz
Reply 9
damn straight post pics "model"
Reply 10
hi
Reply 12
hi.
Reply 13