The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
offer made for IFRM-conditional AAB, i too was asked as a condition to provide the school with my GCSE english certificate :s-smilie:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Kshahin
offer made for IFRM-conditional AAB, i too was asked as a condition to provide the school with my GCSE english certificate :s-smilie:

yep me too!
Reply 22
M.A.H
yep me too!

y are sum asked for this requirement and some arent?? its weird
Reply 23
Wheeyyy

got my conditional offer for business studies AAB

in any of my 4 A-levels - predicted AAAB

need to show proof of maths and english A's at GCSE

given me a piece of mind now i have an offer and now im hoping for my Kings and UCL offers!
Reply 24
IRFM AAB 6.5 Ielts
Got offer after 5 days apply :biggrin:
Conditional offer for Business studies AAB!!!:biggrin: real estate offer still pending :s-smilie:
Reply 26
Am i the only one who doesn't have to prove my gcses? :s-smilie:, damn should've said all A*'s :biggrin:
Reply 27
Mos Def
Am i the only one who doesn't have to prove my gcses? :s-smilie:, damn should've said all A*'s :biggrin:

yep, seems like so

btw is anyone here going to the open day on the 28th?
Reply 28
about open day:

ive already been to one this year so i dunno, ive emailed the guy to see if i need to go
Reply 29
was it any good? ^^^
Reply 30
yea pretty good mostly persuasion as expected

i think the main campus is a bit old when compared with actual CASS building, not the biggest uni it seems

got some free food so it was alright
Reply 31
^^ what course did you apply for?
Reply 32
business studies

the option to study abroad -especially HK as i have relatives and accom over there- appealed to me
Reply 33
danlee
business studies

the option to study abroad -especially HK as i have relatives and accom over there- appealed to me

Did they take you around the Cass building? Or was it more City uni based? Any useful info about grad destinations, or recruitment from companies?
Reply 34
i've been to a cass open day (well i actually went on the wrong day but still had a personal tour around from the head of the business school which was better lol) they are based in city uni as far as im aware with soem lectures in tha cass building so we went mainly around the city uni. in terms of graduate destinations just take a look at their website http:/www.cass.city.ac.uk go to the course you want and go onto careers should tell you grad destinations and specific companies aswell as sectors.
Reply 35
Ahh right, can you talk to any current students? ... i know i can read em on the site, but would like to hear it straight from the cows mouth lol...
Reply 36
yea as far as im aware its mainly city uni based

its pretty much a talk on the prospectus and you can ask questions during the lecture thing talks about achievement and there was talks on study abroad, grad stuff after rankings etc

then get tour by students seemed more foreign than uk at CASS
Reply 37
Management, conditional offer (even quite a good :biggrin: ) - don't have to prove English qualifications :P
And when it comes to 28th - I still dunno whether it's worth going there across almost the whole Europe?
Reply 38
Bilek
Management, conditional offer (even quite a good :biggrin: ) - don't have to prove English qualifications :P
And when it comes to 28th - I still dunno whether it's worth going there across almost the whole Europe?

damn thoguht i was speical. :p:
Reply 39
people who don't have to show their certificates are you all from?

Latest

Trending

Trending