The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hmm i thought it would've meant they wanted you more if they gave you an offer which is less than your predicted grades or their entry requirements? if they offer you above it surely means they're not *expecting* you to get those grades but if you do they'll be happy to take you on? isnt that more logical than 'yay im predicted BBC but have an offer of AAB... they must really want me'?
Reply 21
Sarahl89
Hmm i thought it would've meant they wanted you more if they gave you an offer which is less than your predicted grades or their entry requirements? if they offer you above it surely means they're not *expecting* you to get those grades but if you do they'll be happy to take you on? isnt that more logical than 'yay im predicted BBC but have an offer of AAB... they must really want me'?

Win win situation for me. Atleast now my future is in my hands, sure if I want to piss about this year I can, but if I want to go to Leed I'll work and get my grades
Reply 22
I'm predicted AAD, got an offer of ABC from Birmingham (for Computer Science). They're 4/5th choice anyway, unfortunately it's the only actual offer I have at the moment.

Latest

Trending

Trending