The Student Room Group
Reply 1
why pharmacy.. why this uni.. they might refer to ur ps.. not many academic as far as i know.. :smile: sorry i havent applied to the same unis as u besides nottingham n i havent got anythin back. sorry if i wasnt any help x
Reply 2
nono cheers mate where else have you applied?
Reply 3
notts kings reading (interviewed, waiting for reply) bath (interview tomorrow) and kings (acknoledged)

but majority interviews consist of why pharmacy, why this uni, n ur ps..
n reading uni btw askd maths questions - like 3% of 700.. was ok thought.
whats ur top choice?! x
Reply 4
doesnt sound too bad urm probably aston manchester or cardiff so ye im not really sure bascially portsmouth not really cus its a long way for me to go
is that as bad as the maths questions were?
Reply 5
Why this course? Why Pharm? What got you interested in Pharm?
Had an interview today, i got asked:

Why Pharmacy?
Why this uni?
What makes a good pharmacist?
Name one drug and what it's used for
Tell me about your favourite book or film

Somebody in the other group got asked about asthma. There's the possibility they ask for simple things like, "What is cancer?", not so much directly related pharmacy questions.

Interview wasn't as scary as i thought i would be :smile: Just relax, they want to know more about YOU and not necessairly about how much you know
Reply 7
right thanks for your advice what university was that interview at?

did you hear any other questions that were asked?

good luck with your application by the way:smile:
That was for Liverpool John Moores which is a nice looking place, all of the pharmacy stuff is under one roof and there's accomodation nearby.

Met cool people today too which i didn't completely expect, i was thinking everybody was gonna be completely opposite to me where in fact, there were loads of cool people there. No other questions that i know of, Manchester apparently are keener on the more intense questions. I was a little worried about a group interview at first, but it helped me meet new people as opposed to just make it more difficult, really relaxed me talking to other candidates.

And thanks :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending