The Student Room Group

The Persian Society (UKL Iranian Society)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Yeah, I like him, really good singer, but most of my family think he is a drug addct for some reason...maybe I should ask them why!

Oh, btw my grandma came from Iran recently and brought me all these crisps, gaz, and lots of lavashak, thank God cause I was dieing for some lavashak after reading the earlier posts!!
Reply 181
hahahahahahaha i knew it would be something like that!

i quite like them too - for the cheese factor! :biggrin:

i've always wondered though, which one is kamran and which one is hooman :confused:

The one with the long hair, his hair is always like perfect - almost too perfect!
The one with the long hair is kamran, i think!
sak-y
hahahahahahaha i knew it would be something like that!

i quite like them too - for the cheese factor! :biggrin:

i've always wondered though, which one is kamran and which one is hooman :confused:

The one with the long hair, his hair is always like perfect - almost too perfect!

Yeah I don't know which is which either :s-smilie:. But you're right about the long hair, he has amazing hair...for a girl though. His hair is too shiny and straight to be a guys hair, its supposed to be messy!
Reply 184
they blatantly have their eyebrows done as well :rolleyes:

Did anyone hear about the rumours that they were gay? I never found out if it was true or not.
Reply 185
I don't think that they gay tbh, the guy with long hair is Kamran, Kamran is going out with Claudia Lynx.

If you don't know her search google, I think that she is a Iranian model...
Reply 186
petzneo
I don't think that they gay tbh, the guy with long hair is Kamran, Kamran is going out with Claudia Lynx.

If you don't know her search google, I think that she is a Iranian model...

I quickly googled her - ohmygod! she looks so much like that girl who was always in Mansour's videos! is it her?
sak-y
I quickly googled her - ohmygod! she looks so much like that girl who was always in Mansour's videos! is it her?

Yeah I googled her too, she looks incredible!!! She reminds me of that Iranian singer, Shaghayegh, never found out what happened to her, she was really good looking too. ah well. Oh yeah, I was thinking that I don't really know any very famous gay Iranians, which strikes me as unusual, considering about how much people are talking about gay rights and stuff in Iran.

EDIT: I just noticed something on one of her fansites, she apprently IS that singer Shaghayegh. I dont how, I am confused now.....
Reply 188
can i join?
Reply 189
ooo turns out i'm going Behesht tomorrow! It's my first time - hope it lives up to its name!

mkchelsea
Yeah I googled her too, she looks incredible!!! She reminds me of that Iranian singer, Shaghayegh, never found out what happened to her, she was really good looking too. ah well. Oh yeah, I was thinking that I don't really know any very famous gay Iranians, which strikes me as unusual, considering about how much people are talking about gay rights and stuff in Iran.

EDIT: I just noticed something on one of her fansites, she apprently IS that singer Shaghayegh. I dont how, I am confused now.....

being my naiive self, i never really thought about it and thought gay Iranians didn't exists:p:

..but my friend showed me a link to this thing on youtube, and it was a clip all about the underground gay society in Iran, how they all meet up in parke mellat on friday nights etc. ..and it was saying how the government would provide free sex changes to those who were cross dressers, just to cover up the issue etc. it was all very :eek: and interesting at the same time!

Well worth a watch if you can find it!

EDIT: and hey Herat! :smile:
HeRaT
can i join?

Yeah, just jump in! We need more Iranians!! I saw you post in the medicine forum, you're a wannabe medic, too?
Reply 191
omg a new wannabe medic iranian?
that makes 4 of us right mkchelsea?

and salam Herat khosh omadi :biggrin:
Reply 192
Hey,Herat! So you found the thread, I'll add your name to the list!

And guys that makes 5 actually, I wanted to do medicine too...just can't get the grades so I decide to apply for pharmacy, yes, I know, bad choice...

Has anyone whos applying for medicine heard from the unis yet??

And about the Shaghayegh thing that is Claudia Lynx..God this is confusing, that can't mean that she gay as she i going out with Kamran.....
Reply 193
mkchelsea
Yeah, just jump in! We need more Iranians!! I saw you post in the medicine forum, you're a wannabe medic, too?

wannabe medic/ IB
but easy on the wannabe lol.
so how are you all? khoobeen?
Reply 194
sak-y
sorry i don't hav any ideas for you petzneo.

butttt my mum's just come back from Iran and she's brought me some 'Lavashak' because i love it - do you guys know what it is?

..and then i began thinking and i realised that they don't really hav an equivalent for it here :s-smilie: I can't really think of an English name for it either! How weirddd.

OOOMMMG lavashak =)

but i like gharghoroot better

also, yo u can buy it england from iranianshops

------------------------------------------------------

so who here speaks farsi fluently
Reply 195
^^^^^^^ man :biggrin:
Gharghoroot is pretty gooood :smile:

Salam again everyonee!
How are you all doingg?
yess! Manam hamintor! I speak farsi fluently i guess...
Reply 198
piece_by_piece
Gharghoroot is pretty gooood :smile:

Salam again everyonee!
How are you all doingg?

salam
you stopped the convo =(
did you have to go or somthing, or was it the joke?:redface:
I didn't stop the convo, you didn't pm me back!
Well i never got an email :s-smilie:, or the joke! *confused!*

Quick Reply

Latest