The Student Room Group

The Persian Society (UKL Iranian Society)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FemaleBo55
Yeaaaa oh my god :rofl: I forgot I had that username rip. Sucha typical persian name tho

Spoiler

I'm not surprised that you are lol

Hahaha, I can see that you have changed it and I am not gonna mention what it is but yes! It is such a Persian name hahahaha

How are you not suprised that I am?? :confused: Where do I mention that I am persian? :tongue:
Original post by Steljoy
Hahaha, I can see that you have changed it and I am not gonna mention what it is but yes! It is such a Persian name hahahaha

How are you not suprised that I am?? :confused: Where do I mention that I am persian? :tongue:

Yeah because of it I fall into awks situations lmaoo :rofl: Imagine one day I was shopping with my mum and she called my name but just my luck the girl working at the store also had the same name, so she approached my mum and asked what she needed help with. -.- My mum goes i was calling my daughter and she had the biggest smile -.- From that moment onwards they just made friends with eachother rip :colonhash: But the most awks thing was, she literally looked so similar to me including height (I low key measured looool)

My sixth sense??? :tongue:
Yeah because of it I fall into awks situations lmaoo :rofl: Imagine one day I was shopping with my mum and she called my name but just my luck the girl working at the store also had the same name, so she approached my mum and asked what she needed help with. -.- My mum goes i was calling my daughter and she had the biggest smile -.- From that moment onwards they just made friends with eachother rip :colonhash: But the most awks thing was, she literally looked so similar to me including height (I low key measured looool)

My sixth sense??? :tongue:

looool hahahaha, that is hilarious!!! What a way to make friends :biggrin: "I low key measured" lmaooo :rofl::rofl:

That story brightened my day :tongue: Have you been born in Iran or UK? I am originally from Tehran but I have lived in the Uk Majority of my life :cute:
Original post by Steljoy
looool hahahaha, that is hilarious!!! What a way to make friends :biggrin: "I low key measured" lmaooo :rofl::rofl:

That story brightened my day :tongue: Have you been born in Iran or UK? I am originally from Tehran but I have lived in the Uk Majority of my life :cute:

Neither actually :tongue:
Hows Tehran like?
Neither actually :tongue:
Hows Tehran like?

Oh damn where from then?
Tehran is a lovely place without the government! Its the goverment that ruins Iran :cute:
Original post by Steljoy
Oh damn where from then?
Tehran is a lovely place without the government! Its the goverment that ruins Iran :cute:

Holland :rofl:
Not going to lie, ive never been haha so I wouldnt know unless i hear it on the news rip
Anyone know any good universities with a strong Persian society? Aside from Cambridge and Sheffield?
Original post by Thatdude01
Anyone know any good universities with a strong Persian society? Aside from Cambridge and Sheffield?

Brunel University
Salam guysssss!!! I haven't been on this website for such a long timee. The nostalgia it brings. Where are you Iranians?? Stop hiding in your nuclear bunkers and come and talk!!
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Salam guysssss!!! I haven't been on this website for such a long timee. The nostalgia it brings. Where are you Iranians?? Stop hiding in your nuclear bunkers and come and talk!!

Yo yo, how you doing? Its been quite crazy recently, lots of university work :biggrin: That last part was so funny hahahaha

What's your name my dude?
nowruz mobarak! :party:

Quick Reply

Latest