The Student Room Group

The Persian Society (UKL Iranian Society)

Scroll to see replies

Democracy
Sorry, no I have a brother and a sister. Though I'm the oldest which is annoying cause my parents are far stricter with me, the despots.

Don't worry, as an only child my parents (especially my muma) are extremely over protective and strict. It used to be highly annoying but I suppose I'm used to it now :s-smilie:
Reply 981
piece_by_piece
Haha, but at least you have someone to talk to and so forth. But yeah, I'll happily have her as an older sister! :p:

Talk to? Scream at! We are complete opposites, bless her :biggrin:
Reply 982
I've got a younger sister, doing 1st year gcse at the mo. We're very huggy and like BFFs.

:biggrin:

I might be in IBB, depends who else does it.
Ibb? :s
Reply 984
I have a sister, but i've always wanted a brother, so i'm going to have 4 kids, 2 girls 2 boys, so that they each have a brother and a sister
I don't want kids. I don't want to get married either.
Bateman
I have a sister, but i've always wanted a brother, so i'm going to have 4 kids, 2 girls 2 boys, so that they each have a brother and a sister

Well you better hope that your sperm obey your every command :wink: Those X and Y chromosomes can be pretty unreliable..
Reply 987
Democracy
Ibb? :s

Iranian Big Brother dadash joooooon.
Reply 988
I want 2 boys 1 girl.
I even have their names sorted according to my latest <3 (his language mixed with Persian)
Iranian Big Brother dadash joooooon.

Ah right *feels stupid* :redface:

I even have their names sorted according to my latest <3 (his language mixed with Persian)

What's that gonna be like? Johnpour? Chloenaz? :p:
persian.royalty
I want 2 boys 1 girl.

Oohh tell us the names! And what's his language?
Reply 991
piece_by_piece
I don't want kids. I don't want to get married either.

Beita Beita
I got a good idea
Seeing as I've searched every nook and cranny of YouTube for a decent prom hairdo and there's not been jack shizzle, I started looking for bridal updo's...they're SO much better :biggrin:
persian.royalty
Beita Beita
I got a good idea
Seeing as I've searched every nook and cranny of YouTube for a decent prom hairdo and there's not been jack shizzle, I started looking for bridal updo's...they're SO much better :biggrin:

Ahhh that sounds like a good idea. I will have a look on the internet and report back any good finds! :p:
Reply 993
piece_by_piece
Oohh tell us the names! And what's his language?

LOL he's Kurdish.

Asaleh Avin ****** < his surname. That's my daughter. Avin is love in Kurdish
Baran < son, that's rain in Kurdish toO..
Kayan Mehdi (nothing Kurdish there but I'm religious)

Seeeeeeeeeeeee I'm such a loser.:redface:
Reply 994
piece_by_piece
Ahhh that sounds like a good idea. I will have a look on the internet and report back any good finds! :p:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Fue-h1zlw&feature=related

Ino try kon :smile:
Reply 995
Awww hehe don't worry I have my daughters names planned out too (plan on having 2)
Reply 996
2 girls 2 boys is the perfect combo, and don't worry democracy, if i don't get that combo to start with i'm going to keep having children, untill i get at least 2 girls and 2 boys and put the ugliest ones up for adoption lol.
Reply 997
Reply 998
Bateman
:rolleyes: nice farsi

Penglish, actually :wink:
Reply 999
Bateman
2 girls 2 boys is the perfect combo, and don't worry democracy, if i don't get that combo to start with i'm going to keep having children, untill i get at least 2 girls and 2 boys and put the ugliest ones up for adoption lol.

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quick Reply

Latest