The Student Room Group

The Persian Society (UKL Iranian Society)

Scroll to see replies

Bateman
I don't know what it is about economics, but i actually look forward to the lessons.

how's english lit?

It's good. I enjoy writing essays, analysing quotes etc, but I don't see the point of it as a subject. Does that make sense? I mean, I really like it as a whole but I wouldn't want to study it at university level.
piece_by_piece
It's good. I enjoy writing essays, analysing quotes etc, but I don't see the point of it as a subject. Does that make sense? I mean, I really like it as a whole but I wouldn't want to study it at university level.

i know exactly what you mean lol, it's just too subjective and it doesn't seem like you're actually doing anything usefull.
Bateman
i know exactly what you mean lol, it's just too subjective and it doesn't seem like you're actually doing anything usefull.

I think it would help in every day life. But it's probably making me too analytical. I'm analysing absolutely everything I come across way too much than I should be :ninja:
piece_by_piece
I think it would help in every day life. But it's probably making me too analytical. I'm analysing absolutely everything I come across way too much than I should be :ninja:

English is on of those subjects that you have to enjoy, because i don't think it's that useful lol, i mean history is better in that sense.
Reply 1584
piece_by_piece

Yeah I noticed myself doing that to a Sean Kingston song in year 11.
Hahaha Shervin you're an Esteghlali too?
Reply 1586
Democracy
Hahaha Shervin you're an Esteghlali too?

Always and forever :biggrin:
Abieteh baby! Telll me you are toooo please do not bring the word Perspolis upon your lips (fingers) arrghh..
persian.royalty
Always and forever :biggrin:
Abieteh baby! Telll me you are toooo please do not bring the word Perspolis upon your lips (fingers) arrghh..

:ninja:

:biggrin:
Reply 1588
Lool, do you seriously believe that AS are easier than A2, poor you wait till exam times....

Sherv, I can't believe your teacher told you that, they are sooo wrong, you have a set specification at A level, you are practical told what you need to revise for the exam. At uni its just go over your lecture note figure i out for yourself...you've got it easy trust me.

Oh no, don't start on about Esteghlal, you are obsessed.
Reply 1589
petzneo
Lool, do you seriously believe that AS are easier than A2, poor you wait till exam times....

Sherv, I can't believe your teacher told you that, they are sooo wrong, you have a set specification at A level, you are practical told what you need to revise for the exam. At uni its just go over your lecture note figure i out for yourself...you've got it easy trust me.

Oh no, don't start on about Esteghlal, you are obsessed.

Yes I am. I am a Bluey:colondollar:
Reply 1590
Oh my God, just realised i am 2 posts( well, one away now) from a 1000! Lucky me...
Reply 1591
petzneo
Oh my God, just realised i am 2 posts( well, one away now) from a 1000! Lucky me...

congrats.
Esteghlal sucks.

Persepolis Rocks!

:eek:
:awesome:
Reply 1594
daruishraz
Esteghlal sucks.

Persepolis Rocks!

:eek:

dariush joon, its a pity you have no idea what you're talking about, and you're just trying to provoke me :smile:

if only you actually followed IPL then we could have a decent discussion :smile:

shame you don't :smile:
persian.royalty
dariush joon, its a pity you have no idea what you're talking about, and you're just trying to provoke me :smile:

if only you actually followed IPL then we could have a decent discussion :smile:

shame you don't :smile:

:jive:
I was told to join because I like cooking and eating Persian food.
Crazy, eh?
Anyway, عصر بخیر
(I hope that's right :/)
سلام

And lol, asr bekhayr is kind of odd, I don't hear that many people saying it, say Salaam and Che Khabar :p:

Sorry I keep correcting your Farsi btw :o:
Democracy, if I ever learned Farsi, I would be pissed with you.
But seeing as I'm going with Wikipedia, an online phrasebook, and my rudimentary Arabic grammar, I'd say I'm not doing too badly.
You can teach me if you'd like a challenge :tongue:
QuantumTheory
I was told to join because I like cooking and eating Persian food.
Crazy, eh?
Anyway, عصر بخیر
(I hope that's right :/)

Salaaam! Welcome to the Persian Society :smile:

@Democracy - Where did the word salam originate from in Iran? Is it true that the ARABs invaded us and made us change our language?

:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest