The Student Room Group

The Persian Society (UKL Iranian Society)

Scroll to see replies

piece_by_piece
Haha, well I'm just 1/4 Spanish although I kinda wish I was half (no disrespect to being Iranian or anything).

I'm not that hairy actually, thank GOD.

why would that me disrespecting iranians lol, if i were english, iranian and spanish i'd rather be iranian and spanish too
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
lol..... behave

:wink: it's a place trust me, kiramshar
Bateman
mamanet oonja zendegi mikoneh, nah?
nazdikeh kiram.

Eh che bahal...chon shenidam ke nanat too Shahre "Kos", khoob kos mide.

Babatam ke.....Arabe.

Khaharetam ye Lore aghaye "Aryan".

Ghorboonet beram cheghadr "Aryan" to hastee, ba esm famile "ghadeemeet"

To asan ye nabeghe hastee. :smile:
Bateman
:wink: it's a place trust me, kiramshar

:rofl:
Cyrus The Great

Babatam ke.....Arabe.

daset dard nakone:o:
Bateman
YOu ave a 12inch penis aswell?
:rolleyes:
you don't even know my surname :rolleyes:

yes, typo=failing geography, by the way, we don't learn about cities in geography.:rolleyes:

Why do you keep editing your posts. Are you also "failing english" ?

When you right something, say it right the first time, Mr Noble Aryan Man with the oldest Iranian Surname Imaginable.
Cyrus The Great
Why do you keep editing your posts. Are you also "failing english" ?

When you right something, say it right the first time, Mr Noble Aryan Man with the oldest Iranian Surname Imaginable.

because i'm n a laptop and the keyboard is smaller than the one i'm used to.

yes, saying one of the oldest= the oldest.:rolleyes:
Neville 'Facking' Bartos

stop laughing lol, it's in the state of kirestan
Bateman
because i'm n a laptop and the keyboard is smaller than the one i'm used to.

yes, saying one of the oldest= the oldest.:rolleyes:

A good workman never blames his tools. Im behind a new laptop now which I am not used to, am I making errors or unecessary corrections, or arguing about trivial Society name changes? No.
Cyrus The Great
A good workman never blames his tools. Im behind a new laptop now which I am not used to, am I making errors or unecessary corrections, or arguing about trivial Society name changes? No.

:toofunny:
Bateman
:toofunny:

:nope:
Hi guys (again),

If anyone is interested in QUALITY Persian Cuisine, I suggest you go to:

http://www.lavash.co.uk/default.asp?textpage=intro

The food, atmosphere and service is second to none, much better than Behesht which has been slipping for quite a while now.
The food is ok, it's the atmosphere that is really good imo, i like behesht why do you think it's slipping?
Reply 1793
Right, I ain't going to change the name, just because one person, my "co-leader" said so.

This society has been named this way for a long time, and nobody complained then..as I said in a post before, if you don't like the name then don't post on here anymore. Go and make a new thread with the name that you like, jut don't stir up trouble here.

The only thing I will be changing is the UKL to TSR, and that is it.

Btw I like the restaurant it looks nice, might take my friends there!
petzneo
Right, I ain't going to change the name, just because one person, my "co-leader" said so.

This society has been named this way for a long time, and nobody complained then..as I said in a post before, if you don't like the name then don't post on here anymore. Go and make a new thread with the name that you like, jut don't stir up trouble here.

The only thing I will be changing is the UKL to TSR, and that is it.

Btw I like the restaurant it looks nice, might take my friends there!

you do realise i didn't bring it up.

Also, i don't care anymore, make it the persian society after all the other 40% of iranians don't really have a say.
Reply 1795
Cyrus The Great

Babatam ke.....Arabe.

Wtf :s-smilie: Lors are Persians, and even if you take the Pan-Kurdish argument seriously they ARE Aryans, because then they would be Medians..got it?
persian.royalty
Wtf :s-smilie: Lors are Persians, and even if you take the Pan-Kurdish argument seriously they ARE Aryans, because then they would be Medians..got it?

Whoah calm down mate. It was a convo between A and B please C yourself out, before D and E have to come F you up.

No seriously im joking, that argument is over, lets move on fellow iranians.
Bateman
The food is ok, it's the atmosphere that is really good imo, i like behesht why do you think it's slipping?

Behesht waiters are too rude nowadays, just because they have made a name for themselves, they think they can slack off.

And also, because the walls and everything is covered with carpets (which also might be cheap insulation lol), the odours of the food cling to the fabric which makes the place stink.

Its just the price thats decent, apart from that its crap now and nowhere near the way it used to be a year ago.

See this is the problem with Persian Restaurants, they are only good for 3-4 months when they first open up, after they become arrogant and lazy, and slip.
Cyrus The Great
Whoah calm down mate. It was a convo between A and B please C yourself out, before D and E have to come F you up.

No seriously im joking, that argument is over, lets move on fellow iranians.

Cyrus The Great
Behesht waiters are too rude nowadays, just because they have made a name for themselves, they think they can slack off.

And also, because the walls and everything is covered with carpets (which also might be cheap insulation lol), the odours of the food cling to the fabric which makes the place stink.

Its just the price thats decent, apart from that its crap now and nowhere near the way it used to be a year ago.

See this is the problem with Persian Restaurants, they are only good for 3-4 months when they first open up, after they become arrogant and lazy, and slip.

Okay, we can all agree Apadana is the best Persian restaurant :smile:
Democracy
Okay, we can all agree Apadana is the best Persian restaurant :smile:

Ye Apadana is quite decent, but I assure you, Lavash is amazing, I just came back from it with a couple of mates, and it truely lived up to its claims about having an amazing atmosphere and amazing food.

5 Stars.

Quick Reply

Latest