The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Green_girl
Hey:smile: i'm now choosing my firm and insurance choices and I cant decide which one to pick as a firm choice:smile: could u help me, plz? :confused:

Nottingham vs Royal Holloway - Is this a wind up??????

Although Royal Hollaway is a respectable uni, it's not in the same league as Nottingham. Choose Nottingham.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 81
geoff_yin
Yeah it's not meant to be really hard, but you still have to put the work in. Just don't get distracted too much and do the work, and you should be fine...

okay, thanx for advice:smile:

T.Hereford ty 4 ur opinion:smile: r u studying in Notts?
Reply 82
rh and notts are in diff leagues for economics
Reply 83
anyone going for the open day on the 13th? of feb?
Reply 84
Have you got the programme for that day?
Reply 85
v2006
rh and notts are in diff leagues for economics

Seconded. The Department of Economics here at Nottingham is far superior to that of RHUL. You'd make a big mistake, in terms of prospects, if you chose RHUL instead of Nottingham.
Reply 86
The Nottingham economics society is sponsored by JPMorgan, ML, Bloomberg, Accenture, PWC, Ernst & Young and Delloite. By sponsoring, what do they actually do? Give money?
Green_girl
I c that Notts is significant leader among those who replied:wink:

If you asked on the royal holloway thread they'd probably recommend Royal Holloway! My boyfriend does Economics at Royal Holloway actually, LOVED his first year but hates his second. Says theres too much maths or something.
v2006
The Nottingham economics society is sponsored by JPMorgan, ML, Bloomberg, Accenture, PWC, Ernst & Young and Delloite. By sponsoring, what do they actually do? Give money?

Think it means that these companies take a lot of students on after they finish uni = high graduate employment rate = good.
Reply 89
I think they might really look at Nottingham for future employees.
Reply 90
EatingOnlyApples
Think it means that these companies take a lot of students on after they finish uni = high graduate employment rate = good.

plus I'd imagine they give a fair amount of money - I know LawSoc gets loads of money off law firms anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending