The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Muse
I was on the ICSM interview panel a couple of years ago; if you get through to interview you're more or less home and dry. As long as you do some decent preparation (why imperial, why medicine, recent medical news etc) and don't come across as a total retarded, arrogant or socially inept monkey then it's not bad at all.

hey what questions do they ask at the imperial interview?
Question guys, have any of you had snail mail from Imperial regarding interviews, or is email all that we get? :smile: I know a lot of unis snail mail it too so I just wondered ... :smile:
i got my interview by email today but wondered if we got sent any stuff to sign etc and to tell us what we have to bring?
i know my interview is ages away (9th april) but just wondered
Reply 23
I've got an interview :smile:
5th march
Reply 24
well done maxi beth

wooooooooooooooooooop woooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
Reply 25
Thanks! Really thought i didn't have a chance as my bmat wasn't that impressive!
danidelle23
i got my interview by email today but wondered if we got sent any stuff to sign etc and to tell us what we have to bring?
i know my interview is ages away (9th april) but just wondered

I didn't get anything, just the date for the interview and stuff about the tour. Thought it was a bit strange that they don't ask for any form of ID...
ok, so i just turn up then
Reply 28
Wow, just got an interview. Am well chuffed.
nkuk, when is your interview?

p.s. WELL DONE! :biggrin:
The email I just received has made my year! 8th April anyone?
Have they almost given out all the interviews, then? 8th of April is a reaaaally late date, towards when they actually finish conducting interviews. Good job on getting one!
Thanks!

I don't know, my BMAT was 5.4, 4.7, 10.5 and I heard they interview in order of BMAT score. So considering my first two sections are fairly average I'd say I've just scraped one. But I don't care, an interview's an interview! Woooooo!!
hey, ive got an interview on the 2nd of april, :smile: . has ne1 else got an interviw on the second?
aMasterPieceOfDNA
Thanks!

I don't know, my BMAT was 5.4, 4.7, 10.5 and I heard they interview in order of BMAT score. So considering my first two sections are fairly average I'd say I've just scraped one. But I don't care, an interview's an interview! Woooooo!!

Huh? You're above average for all of your sections. I'm not really sure how the admissions works, it's a bit weird, but looking at general trends in scores of interview-holders, they don't really seem to care about section 3 that much. A relatively large number of people from my school have got one, hopefully they'll still keep giving out more for a while to come.
My interview is on April 1st!! YAY! :biggrin:
Reply 36
my interview is on the 27th of Feb...i was over the moon considering how i had given hope on imperial after my BMAT. 16.8
But it was the essay that i flopped on.

Nearly there. One more hurdle to overcome.
good luck peeps.
Reply 37
Rubix
my interview is on the 27th of Feb...i was over the moon considering how i had given hope on imperial after my BMAT. 16.8
But it was the essay that i flopped on.

Nearly there. One more hurdle to overcome.
good luck peeps.

Hey, mine's on the 27th too. What time?

Shaun
Reply 38
Hey Shaun! mines at 4 but im going at 12 to go on the tour,
see you there!
Hey has anyone on here already had their interview ??? If so, how was it?

Latest

Trending

Trending