The Student Room Group

Best/worst A-levels

Scroll to see replies

Personally In easiest to hardest order

Geography- quite interesting but requires a lot of memory
Biology- very very very interesting but the book is HUGE
Chemistry- amazing but hard to grasp be prepared to work hard
Original post by Exo9
If I do well in the subject, and my other A Levels, will they still be put off?
But thank you for your advice

As long as you do well in AS (if you're doing it)/ get good predicted grades and write a good personal statement, I can't see as they'll let it prejudice them immensely
Maths. Honestly, all other A Levels depend on what you want to study, but Maths is the only subject that can be useful for every course. I actually didn't take it but IMO it should be in some way compulsory like in the IB.
Grace you dense idiot, what you really mean is you don't have 2 brain cells to rub together, and you think that you have a deeper understanding of daily life and believe there is more to life than money, but unfortunately your awful art portfolio won't be there to pay your heating bill, or your kids maintenance. You moron.
Original post by johnboy 298
Grace you dense idiot, what you really mean is you don't have 2 brain cells to rub together, and you think that you have a deeper understanding of daily life and believe there is more to life than money, but unfortunately your awful art portfolio won't be there to pay your heating bill, or your kids maintenance. You moron.

Agreed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending